Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling 1-vr16

ShawtyBlaze
What is currently the fastest way to level a character up from level 1 to veteran rank 16. I know that they got rid of a few dungeon grinds and i heard that cracked wood cave got nerfed as well, but since I play on PS4 I have no way to find out exactly what to do level up fast. Any help will be great.
  • Nirnrot
    Nirnrot
    ✭✭✭
    I found that questing offers tons of xp and usually some skill points when completing the main storyline. Also doing the quest in each dungeon is a good chunk. And finally choosing a PvP campaign that your alliance dominates in and doing the daily quests in Cyrodil. I was leveling up many times a session, and towards my last few Vet ranks would get either a whole Vet rank or half..
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smash main questlines.

Grind cold harbour zombies until 46

Kill Molag.

Find good grind spots.

I'm DC, and ad doesn't seem to have great spots. I just smashed silver and want grinding vet 10 stuff in EP at vet 4.

I'll get from 1-vr16 in under 3 weeks by just playing after work and weekends
  • Dexter411
    Dexter411
    ✭✭✭
    Nirnrot wrote: »
    I found that questing offers tons of xp and usually some skill points when completing the main storyline. Also doing the quest in each dungeon is a good chunk. And finally choosing a PvP campaign that your alliance dominates in and doing the daily quests in Cyrodil. I was leveling up many times a session, and towards my last few Vet ranks would get either a whole Vet rank or half..

Lots of ppl say that Cyrodill is the best place. I dont know why they did that, i dont want to PvP(i will encounter other players) and i have two zones left in silver(vr3) and i am already bored of helping other leader of the alliance(and that does not make any sense)