The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Orsinium is Now Available on PC and Mac"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Orsinium is Now Available on PC and Mac. We hope you enjoy our latest update, and can't wait for you to check out Orsinium!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Bloodfang
    Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you get a lot of hate (mostly from trolls lurking around these forums), but I have to say - Well done everyone at ZOS! Orsinium is probably the best expansion I've ever played in any MMORPG so far, and I thought I won't even like the Orc's Lore!

Just continue doing what you do best -> creating great TES storylines and Lore. Remember, for every player that is criticizing you here everyday, there are a thousand of us enjoying the game! :)
    Edited by Bloodfang on November 2, 2015 8:08PM
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for a next DLC with a trial. MSArena is nice, but it's still not a trial. :)
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • smdursoii
    smdursoii
    Soul Shriven
    Well I read alot on the forums but never post, but had to break my silent streak to say, that although some have mixed emotions on Orsinium... I have to say Well, Friggin, Done... I am enjoying it immensely. Thank you ZOS!!!!!
    Still alive