Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orsinium question

indigology
What level is the new content? Random question but wanted to ask before I purchase..Thanks!
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you not know how to read patch notes or what?

It literally tells you in those notes, but since you're too lazy to read:

IT SCALES TO YOUR LEVEL
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orsinium is available to all levels! This is the first time that ESO has used battle levelling (which has also been improved in this patch) in a PvE zone! So you will be battle levelled up to the zone's level! Of course, loot and such will drop at your actual level, and crafting nodes will scale to what level of materials you can actually use!

As soon as I get home today, I'm bringing my level 11 Khajiit to Orsinium. Wednesday, I'll be bringing my VR16 there!

So if level was holding you back... don't hold back!
    Edited by MissBizz on November 2, 2015 4:03PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • indigology
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Orsinium is available to all levels! This is the first time that ESO has used battle levelling (which has also been improved in this patch) in a PvE zone! So you will be battle levelled up to the zone's level! Of course, loot and such will drop at your actual level, and crafting nodes will scale to what level of materials you can actually use!

As soon as I get home today, I'm bringing my level 11 Khajiit to Orsinium. Wednesday, I'll be bringing my VR16 there!

Thank you very much for you helpful reply! (Unlike the other rude comment, sorry I'm new to the forums?lol)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    indigology wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »

Thank you very much for you helpful reply! (Unlike the other rude comment, sorry I'm new to the forums?lol)

It's alright, Orsinium has been talked about for some time so some people figure everyone has been keeping up with the news.

I really do HIGHLY recommend reading the patch notes though. Along with Orsinium there have been a ton of other improvements such as the improved grouping tool! Via the grouping tool (not regular invite party) you can now group up with other alliances to complete dungeons, and those are scaled as well so it doesn't have to find people at your level (battle levelling gets used).

There's a ton of cool new stuff!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord