The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Halloween Party In Cryodill with Charitable Crafting Co-op [FREE THINGS!]

kayPOW
kayPOW
✭✭✭
vg5rh2.png

Greetings to All!

This month we encounter a special event, in other worlds it is known as 'Halloween', but here in Tamriell it is known far and wide as 'The Witches Festival'.

Out of respect to the other-worldy humanoids that have come in the contact in the passing years, I feel we should start a celebration for this strange day that they call 'Halloween'.

On behalf of our mixed-faction Guild, Charitable Crafting Co-op, I hereby invite ALL to join us in Cyrodill for an evening of free goodies, spooky costumes, mead and music.

Perhaps this is a suicide mission, but what fun is anything that has no risk? We live in a time where Molag Bol is taking hold of everything we know. Let us band together for one day and celebrate all things spooky, take a moment to enjoy what little of our lives we may have left.

These are all the details we have so far, it's not easy arranging an event in a war zone!

A time, campaign and location will be revealed HERE IN THIS THREAD on the 31st of October to prevent any evil-scheming (Alamexia informed me of you plans, she foresees all.).

On arrival the humanoid, beast and mer will be performing some kind of emote, may it be dancing or playing an instrument, so you will know who is safe to approach. Please contact someone of your faction, who will invite you to an Xbox party so you can talk to everyone. If you're not interested in mingling with the enemy, please enter game chat. Your allies need to hear if you spot a party pooper!

It is recommended that you join as a guest so not to ruin any progress. There will more than likely be a few lives lost. This is a hostile environment, and sadly mead doesn't make everyone merry!

Be prepared for a crazy couple of ours, I'm sure this will be more than interesting! I hope to see you there, with your weapons sheathed. (May the three good daedra have mercy on my non-existent soul.)

Any suggestions will be considered and all comments will be read.

If you wish to acquire more than a free potions/food/drink please join our guild and we can supply crafts FOR FREE too!

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

Lestari / Dunmer / EP / Xbox One - kayPOW / EU
Dragonknight DPS - Magicka - Vampire // Bite : Available / On Cooldown //
Guild : [ADMIN] Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
I like to play games and drink tea. I sure love the T.
  • CravenWaffles
    I'd love to drop by if I'm around..depends on the time. Thought it'd be good to mention, if party poopers do show up, those that share a faction with them should back away as far as they can to prevent getting hit with AoE or inadvertently getting targeted (my toppling charge has a mind of its own) from those defending themselves. Probably best if the least represented opposite pooper faction backs up a bit too..example-AD party poopers, all AD revelers back it up, 1 EP reveler-back that up too, 10 DC revelers--engage the party poopers!
    EU AD- VR16 DK Tank, VR16 Templar Healer, VR1 NB In Limbo; EP-VR3 DK Crafter
    STAIRS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm just gonna go ahead and cloak now. You can't hear me crying if I cloak!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to drop by if I'm around..depends on the time. Thought it'd be good to mention, if party poopers do show up, those that share a faction with them should back away as far as they can to prevent getting hit with AoE or inadvertently getting targeted (my toppling charge has a mind of its own) from those defending themselves. Probably best if the least represented opposite pooper faction backs up a bit too..example-AD party poopers, all AD revelers back it up, 1 EP reveler-back that up too, 10 DC revelers--engage the party poopers!

Very good point!

It will be interesting to see how everything turns out, I have my 'cower' (surrender) emote at the ready! :P

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

• CravenWaffles
    Personally, I prefer 'kowtow'...bow to my greatness! LoL
    STAIRS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm just gonna go ahead and cloak now. You can't hear me crying if I cloak!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I prefer 'kowtow'...bow to my greatness! LoL

Have you seen when people move before the animation has finished and glitch out? It is the funniest thing!

• CravenWaffles
    Oooo, not yet...you'll have to glitch out for me sometime
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    http://xboxclips.com/kayPOW/3516b828-fbcd-4b7f-9de2-6c91d906c875

Someone who was laying down and got up before the end of animation.

http://xboxclips.com/kayPOW/f40df7b7-753a-4c21-861d-3df96e6acf64

Someone who moved after shouting?

I wish I remembered to record the one time I saw a guy bowing, He was running around and his top half was doing the animation still. xD

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a preference for time? Just so I can get a rough idea when we should be holding this little suicide mission get together.

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Crafting trades and giveaways are welcome if not encouraged during this meet up, we are a charity crafting guild after all!

• makaveli369
    Sounds interesting! Time? Party all day!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting! Time? Party all day!

And rock all night! ;)

• CravenWaffles
    kayPOW wrote: »
    Crafting trades and giveaways are welcome if not encouraged during this meet up, we are a charity crafting guild after all!
    Raffle? Someone takes the GTs of those that attend and we draw when it's over or we could do contests with prizes. Some people may not be able to stay for the whole event, so an end of the party raffle seems fair. I have some crafty items that can be donated either way. Instead of announcing in this thread the location/time/campaign, it'd be good to post it in the Guild Message of the Day on 10/30 to decrease the chance of party poopers planning to show up.
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    kayPOW wrote: »
    Raffle? Someone takes the GTs of those that attend and we draw when it's over or we could do contests with prizes. Some people may not be able to stay for the whole event, so an end of the party raffle seems fair. I have some crafty items that can be donated either way. Instead of announcing in this thread the location/time/campaign, it'd be good to post it in the Guild Message of the Day on 10/30 to decrease the chance of party poopers planning to show up.

That would be a nice idea, may be hard to keep track of everyone but could certainly make it work! The list could be kept online and give guild admins access to edit it so that it can be updated and checked by more than one person.

The plan was to make it public to get the word out about the guild, but my plan was to start the guild party earlier and then inform the public later on :P so we get guildy time, then the public can join in! :D

• CravenWaffles
    Ah good point. Just made a sheet and mailed to Ant and Heretic. The numbers on the side are for a random online number generator to pick the winner (we only have to enter the GT one time and that's on the sheet...no scraps of paper to scribble on). What's your GT Kay (Anyone with the link can edit, so I'd rather not post it on the forum)? Would XP potions and a nirnhoned item be good for prize donations or did you want raw materials? My nirn research won't be done by the party, but I can just ask a friend to craft an item for me--gotta get kowtow ready ;)
    Edited by CravenWaffles on October 29, 2015 12:58PM
  • TheHereticMonk
    Wow seems like you guys have plans. Good stuff.
    I probably won't be on Saturday. Out and about most of the day.
    Hope you have fun!
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Ah good point. Just made a sheet and mailed to Ant and Heretic. The numbers on the side are for a random online number generator to pick the winner (we only have to enter the GT one time and that's on the sheet...no scraps of paper to scribble on). What's your GT Kay (Anyone with the link can edit, so I'd rather not post it on the forum)? Would XP potions and a nirnhoned item be good for prize donations or did you want raw materials? My nirn research won't be done by the party, but I can just ask a friend to craft an item for me--gotta get kowtow ready ;)

Good plan! GT is the same as my Username here! I'm sure everyone will go mad for the Nirn :D

• makaveli369
    Does anyone fancy dungeons tomorrow morning at 7:00am GMT. Till 13:00, Everyone welcome just a mic would be preferred. Ebonheart and Europe :) thanks in advance
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by i3ig_Gun on October 30, 2015 8:48PM
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • CravenWaffles
    Should I mail prize donations to KayPOW (just in case I can't make it)? So far-1 nirnhoned restoration staff, 4 xp potions, currently gathering 'increased inspiration from deconstruction' pieces.
  • TheHereticMonk
    I can offer purple food and drinks for prizes if you want. Just let me know what level they need to be.
    @CravenWaffles great that you're getting so involved. Thanks.
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • CravenWaffles
    Due to unforeseen events, the party has unfortunately been canceled. If you are in guild chat, definitely meet up and celebrate with dungeon runs, mead and merriment.
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, apologies about the gathering/party being cancelled.

It is always a risk making events on a day of a public holiday, I have learned a lesson from this. From here onward any parties which I organise will be arranged for a few days prior or after any public holiday.

To make up for the sudden cancellation (Thank You again to Craven, as I could not get online!) I have suggested to our Guild Leader that we have a Sorry-You-Missed-Us event where the prizes that were organised are given away as planned.

With it being on a typical average joe day, the turnout should be much better.. and have less nasty surprises from the hosts preventing them to get online.

Perhaps it could themed around Remembrance (But not on the actual day) ? We could dye our armour red in respect of this month.