The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

First time in Cyrodiil. All enemies were invisible.

Fenlius
Fenlius
I can hear the arrow shooting sound, I can see my health decreasing, I can see the red aoe circle...

I looked around but couldn't see any players besides people from my own alliance.

I stayed for about an hour, keep trying to sight the enemies with no success.

Does it has to do with graphic settings? Please help.

PS I have a pretty good computer with 100mbs connection.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Did you ever see any enemy players? If so, it's probable that the times you couldn't see enemies were when you were being attacked by stealthed players (especially if all the attacks hitting you were ranged).

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you've got the gameplay option "Nightblade Mode" enabled.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fenlius wrote: »
    I can hear the arrow shooting sound, I can see my health decreasing, I can see the red aoe circle...

I looked around but couldn't see any players besides people from my own alliance.

I stayed for about an hour, keep trying to sight the enemies with no success.

Does it has to do with graphic settings? Please help.

PS I have a pretty good computer with 100mbs connection.

Everyone around you is a nightblade that's why lol welcome to pvp
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades. Annoying they are.
  • Yggdrasil_Gof
    Yggdrasil_Gof
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblades are annoying to all classes, I'm a Nightblade and I find enemy Nightblades infuriating. Either you can't see where the attacker is, or they are so fast you don't have time to react before you're dead as they appear from nowhere.
    I'm very suprised you didn't see anyone unless you were at a empty fort that had been recently captured and everyone had left, or a fort that was empty and about to be captured. They like to hang around a fort at these times to stealth attack small groups, and especially lone players. If you are A lower level you are also seen as easy prey.
    Next time you join look on your map for a broken fort, or crossed sword symbol with your alliance colour as one of the sword. Teleport to the nearest fort and head for it. The same might happen on the way as you get ganked by Nightblades. When you get to one of these places if you still don't see anyone you've got a problem, if you see a full on war you know it was those bloody Nightblades everyone moans about. ;)