The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Willows path, is it still broken in PTS?

ItsRejectz
ItsRejectz
✭✭✭✭✭
As title says, is it? Only got a template on pts so haven't been able to test it, but does anyone know if it is still broken?
Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think it is broken. The set adds 15% to your base regen, any other bonuses/CPs add on top of that. Not the other way round, ZOS correct me if I'm wrong?
    PC EU
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WillhelmBlack Willows Path ( and CP regen) not affecting drinks is pretty obviously a bug, since all other forms of % regen increase do. This has also been confirmed by ZOS a few weeks back on ESO live, with the promise that its being worked on.
    Edited by Ahzek on November 1, 2015 10:45AM
    Jo'Khaljor
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    @WillhelmBlack Willows Path ( and CP regen) not affecting drinks is pretty obviously a bug, since all other forms of % regen increase do. This has also been confirmed by ZOS a few weeks back on ESO live, with the promise that its being worked on.

Ah ok thanks.

Bump!
    PC EU
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahhh right. Its good that ZOS is aware at least.
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah ok thanks.
    ItsRejectz wrote: »
    Ahhh right.
    Ahhhhh yeah!!11one :wink:

• Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bugs! bugs! everywhere !
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItsRejectz wrote: »

Ahhh right. Its good that ZOS is aware at least.

It´s a known bug since IC pts. I would not expect a fix anytime soon. Maybe next year.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50