The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild to join!

OdinZeusPwn
OdinZeusPwn
Soul Shriven
Noob level 11, need some friends :D
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    hi, in wich Alliance are you in? or does it not matter? I have an ad Guild that do pvp,dungeons,rp (if the player/players want to or feel up for it). we do other stuff as. What do you want to do with the Guild?
  • OdinZeusPwn
    OdinZeusPwn
    Soul Shriven
    I am part of the Ebonheart Pact, just wanting to get some quests done as well as being able to sell items at the Guild Traders. I really don't know too much about the game and I doubt I would be doing pvp. I don't mind which alliance it is, i'm open minded haha
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    I am part of the Ebonheart Pact, just wanting to get some quests done as well as being able to sell items at the Guild Traders. I really don't know too much about the game and I doubt I would be doing pvp. I don't mind which alliance it is, i'm open minded haha

okay. can i have your game id? So we can talk in game later?
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Odin,

You can check us out in thespiritofnirn.gamerlaunch.com. Contact me in-game @EllieBlue and I will send you an invite.

Cheers!

Ellie
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • OdinZeusPwn
    OdinZeusPwn
    Soul Shriven
    My in game id is Horny Dave

Thanks Ellie, I'll do that now
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL! That ID... classic! XD Will send you invite in-game tomorrow!

Cheers!

Ellie
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.