Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Medieval - [PC/NA/All Alliances/Any Level/Mature/Social/Family Oriented]

• kylerhoop94_ESO
    Hello good sir! I have been trying to register on the site for a couple of minutes and a weird error is popping up :neutral: The guild sounds like a wonderful place and I would love to be a part of it! Im going to leave some info below since the site isn't working (hopefully that is ok). I will continue to try to register as well!

I'm a 21 year old gamer from Texas with a passion for MMOs. I've been playing them for about 10 years now. WoW was my first experience back in 2004 during the closed beta and I fell in love. But the community seems to be so sub-par that it has started to drive me away from the game. TESO looks like an immersive game with a great community so I have decided to call it my home! The game is installing as we speak. So if you wouldnt mind having a "newbie" in the guild, I would love to make this my long term home! I also play LOTRO casually and am enjoying it :)
    I love being a part of mature guilds that have a mutual respect for one another and are a close knit group. This is my Guild Medieval interested me as soon as I read the thread.

Ill be checking my PMd and this thread every 10 or so minutes. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Hello Kyler,

It appears our servers were having a big of an issue, but it looks like it is stabled now, if you are still interested in joining, please head here: http://guildmedieval.com

Hope to see you soon!
    Hello good sir! I have been trying to register on the site for a couple of minutes and a weird error is popping up :neutral: The guild sounds like a wonderful place and I would love to be a part of it! Im going to leave some info below since the site isn't working (hopefully that is ok). I will continue to try to register as well!

I'm a 21 year old gamer from Texas with a passion for MMOs. I've been playing them for about 10 years now. WoW was my first experience back in 2004 during the closed beta and I fell in love. But the community seems to be so sub-par that it has started to drive me away from the game. TESO looks like an immersive game with a great community so I have decided to call it my home! The game is installing as we speak. So if you wouldnt mind having a "newbie" in the guild, I would love to make this my long term home! I also play LOTRO casually and am enjoying it :)
    I love being a part of mature guilds that have a mutual respect for one another and are a close knit group. This is my Guild Medieval interested me as soon as I read the thread.

Ill be checking my PMd and this thread every 10 or so minutes. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Edited by KingSoren on September 29, 2015 10:17PM
    Realm Leader Of Guild Medieval

(DC) Sorena Shadowbane - Imperial Nightblade (Dps)
    (DC) Valdarik Oath-Giver - Nord Templar (Tank)
    (DC) Jazz-Claws - Khajiit Warden (Healer)
    (AD) Maximus Frostbringer - Breton Sorcerer (Dps)
    (AD) Ariawyn Shadowheart - Wood Elf Nightblade (Healer)
    (AD) Shelga of Reman's Bluff - Orc Dragonknight (Tank)
    (EP) Turien T'rizon - Dark Elf Dragonknight (Dps)
    (EP) Sees-Only-Light - Argonian Templar (Healer)
  • kylerhoop94_ESO
    I registered on the site. Just took awhile for it to fully work!

I
    KingSoren wrote: »
    Hello Kyler,

It appears our servers were having a big of an issue, but it looks like it is stabled now, if you are still interested in joining, please head here: http://guildmedieval.com

Hope to see you soon!

• kylerhoop94_ESO
    Just wanted to post a little update..
    I decided to play a Breton Sorcerer and am currently level 7. Loving the game so far. The scenery is beautiful and the questing truly is a step ahead of other MMOs. Ill be on this evening so feel free to message me in game under the name "Valedren". I also set the guild site to send me a message if my application gets accepted :)
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to post a little update..
    I decided to play a Breton Sorcerer and am currently level 7. Loving the game so far. The scenery is beautiful and the questing truly is a step ahead of other MMOs. Ill be on this evening so feel free to message me in game under the name "Valedren". I also set the guild site to send me a message if my application gets accepted :)

Hello again Kyler,

You should see something in your PM folder on our forums shortly. Once there, we will help guide you through on what you need to do.

See you soon!

• uttersad
    uttersad
    vr2 nightblade,userid:@nndali
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    uttersad wrote: »
    vr2 nightblade,userid:@nndali

Hello,

If you are interested in joining Guild Medieval, please head to https://www.guildmedieval.com/ and sign up to our website. :)
    Edited by KingSoren on October 20, 2015 1:15PM

• Sir_CrabbChap
    Sir_CrabbChap
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for a guild? Head on down to https://www.guildmedieval.com/ and become a member today!

We are always looking for new members to join our wonderful community, we offer many fun activities, and offer many opportunities to have fun with our guild. Don't miss out to join this amazing family friendly guild! :smile:

Have a chilly Fall everyone! :)

Hey! I am interested in joining your guild! Its seems super awesome and I am currently looking for all that you're advertising. I am going to fill out an application after this. Right now I only have one character that's only level 38, but Im getting at least a level per day. Anyways Happy Halloween!
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Still looking for a guild? Head on down to https://www.guildmedieval.com/ and become a member today!

We are always looking for new members to join our wonderful community, we offer many fun activities, and offer many opportunities to have fun with our guild. Don't miss out to join this amazing family friendly guild! :smile:

Have a chilly Fall everyone! :)

Hey! I am interested in joining your guild! Its seems super awesome and I am currently looking for all that you're advertising. I am going to fill out an application after this. Right now I only have one character that's only level 38, but Im getting at least a level per day. Anyways Happy Halloween!

Hello Sir_CrabbChap,

You have been sent a private message on our forums regarding your application. We hope to see you very shortly. :)

• gamingonly454
    gamingonly454
    Soul Shriven
    Good morning, afternoon and/or evening,
    I just filled out an application / registered on the website. I am very interested in joining since I'm looking to join an active community in my gaming experience. I did just start playing ESO again, I last played during the first Open Beta period with my free month subscription, but now with the b2p model, I am back and enjoying myself quite thoroughly.

Hope to hear back from you guys!!

Asha'män (ä is alt + ä and I am trying to name change to make it easier to add and such)
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Good morning, afternoon and/or evening,
    I just filled out an application / registered on the website. I am very interested in joining since I'm looking to join an active community in my gaming experience. I did just start playing ESO again, I last played during the first Open Beta period with my free month subscription, but now with the b2p model, I am back and enjoying myself quite thoroughly.

Hope to hear back from you guys!!

Asha'män (ä is alt + ä and I am trying to name change to make it easier to add and such)

Welcome to Guild Medieval. :)

• TricksyPixel
    TricksyPixel
    Soul Shriven
    Heya~

Just sent a request through your website. Love the look of this guild! Hope to hear back from you guys and hopefully have a few people to talk to or play with in game for once.

I forgot to note in my request that I might not be active in this upcoming week, as I'll be on vacation for a few days, so hopefully that won't be a problem..

Any way, good luck with the recruiting!
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Heya~

Just sent a request through your website. Love the look of this guild! Hope to hear back from you guys and hopefully have a few people to talk to or play with in game for once.

I forgot to note in my request that I might not be active in this upcoming week, as I'll be on vacation for a few days, so hopefully that won't be a problem..

Any way, good luck with the recruiting!

Thank you for your application,

We will be sending you a PM shortly, feel free to look at it when you can. We will make note of your vacation so we don't accidentally remove you from the guild. :)

• bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for a guild? Head on over to https://www.guildmedieval.com/ and become a member today!

We are always looking for new members to join our wonderful community, we offer many fun activities, and opportunities to have fun with our guild. Don't miss out to join this amazing family friendly guild! :smile:
    Edited by bmcxp on November 29, 2015 5:33PM
    Member of the ESO Realm
    Castellan of Guild Medieval

(@BMCXP)
    Nevaehtwo, & Nerata Oaken-Shield, Professions Master, Explorer
  •  Rebel230
    Rebel230
    ✭✭
    Hi, I registered on the web site tonight. Looking for a mature, active group to play with. Thank you
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Rebel230 wrote: »
    Hi, I registered on the web site tonight. Looking for a mature, active group to play with. Thank you

Hello Rebel,

We have sent you a PM on our forums in regards to your application. :)

Regards,
    Soren

• tyleranthony8381_ESO
    tyleranthony8381_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys. I just sent an application in. I love the sound of the guild and community. The intro video was awesome. Haha. I've been looking for my next home away from home for a while now. Hope to hear from you soon!

Phyriall
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Hey guys. I just sent an application in. I love the sound of the guild and community. The intro video was awesome. Haha. I've been looking for my next home away from home for a while now. Hope to hear from you soon!

Phyriall

Hello Phyriall,

You have been sent a private message on our forums. We hope to see you in-game shortly! :)

• Lord_Graywolfe
    I am interested in your guild and went to your sight and signed up, I least I think I did. If you do not see a request from Graywolfe then I messed it up and will try again. Hope to join you soon.
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    I am interested in your guild and went to your sight and signed up, I least I think I did. If you do not see a request from Graywolfe then I messed it up and will try again. Hope to join you soon.

Hello Lord_Graywolfe,

You have been sent a PM on our forums regarding your progress in joining Guild Medieval, we hope to see you shortly. :)

• Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still searching for an in-game home? Guild Medieval is here! Head over to https://www.guildmedieval.com/ and join us today!

We are always on the lookout for nice, friendly players to join our community. With so many fun activities planned for the next few months, including Trial runs and Thieves Guild exploration activities, joining now would be a great opportunity looking for some grouping fun! :smiley:
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    Guild looks interesting--too much emphasis on official ranking structure and rules. You could have stated use common sense and be respectful, it encompasses everything in your text wall rule book. Good luck though...reading through everything felt like the life of the game was being sucked away. I would give it a whirl and give your guild a trail period but I am devoutly against 'applying' for a game group, especially one that requires a begging "pick me" statement. Hope you fill your ranks with likeminded people and enjoy ESO! :)
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Ironside wrote: »
    Guild looks interesting--too much emphasis on official ranking structure and rules. You could have stated use common sense and be respectful, it encompasses everything in your text wall rule book. Good luck though...reading through everything felt like the life of the game was being sucked away. I would give it a whirl and give your guild a trail period but I am devoutly against 'applying' for a game group, especially one that requires a begging "pick me" statement. Hope you fill your ranks with likeminded people and enjoy ESO! :)

Hello Ironside,

I'm sorry to see that Guild Medieval doesn't match what you are looking for. Regarding our rules, they are very simple to follow, even though they are broken up into several parts, all of them combined equal to what you said above. We are always looking for people not just because we want to group with them, we look for people to get to know them, to know the person behind the computer screen, and to make friends, so that we can enjoy what Zenimax provides to ESO.

We hope you find what you are looking for and we wish you the best!

Regards,
    Soren

• KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭

Have a fantastic day!

• Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still searching for an in-game home? Guild Medieval is here! Head over to https://www.guildmedieval.com/ and join us today!

We are always on the lookout for nice, friendly players to join our community. With so many events planned, it's never been a better time to join! :)
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from spamming the thread as spamming is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been spam. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you all to strive for posts such as guild events and updates. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from spamming the thread as spamming is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been spam. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you all to strive for posts such as guild events and updates. Thank you for your understanding!

Greetings GregoryV,

We appreciate this reminder and we will 100% follow it. Regarding this matter, Guild Medieval currently does not do any in-game recruitment. We get our recruits strictly from the forums as of now. Occasionally we get recruits from outside the forums but very rarely. When we try to recruit in-game we constantly get people who want instant invites and doesn't accept that we too have a forums in which you need to apply on there in order to join the guild, as Guild Medieval is a multi-gaming community and our forums is the heart of our guild.

We also tell our Officers and all members of our guild that if they wish to help update this thread, that we do it on a weekly basis or when it is buried in several pages. For myself, I do use a small template now and then to help update the thread to let everyone know that our guild is still purely active and striving for members, and I do apologize if this isn't acceptable.

We do not accept Spamming at all inside or out of the guild and to us it is against our rules as well. We do apologize if we were getting out of hand with our posting and will do much better next time not to spam the same messages.

Thank you for your continued effort in maintaining the forum's safety and keeping it healthy.

Regards,
    KingSoren

• Denjar
    Denjar
    Soul Shriven
    As a member of GM for a different game, I can tell anyone checking that this group is an amazing group of people. Since joining a couple weeks ago, I have found people willing to help in anyway they can and many actually coming to me offering help before I have a chance to ask. If anyone is interested in checking out GM, I recommend it completely.
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Just letting you all know that Guild Medieval is having a wonderful time with the new DLC (Update 10). Lots of murders going around, and we cannot help the Dark Brotherhood without you. Head on over to http://guildmedieval.com/#/ to apply for membership!

Stay tuned for more events and shout outs of winners as we unfold our new events!

Happy murders!
    Edited by KingSoren on June 4, 2016 12:30AM

• mystang89
    mystang89
    Just sent in an application. Looking forward to meeting you all as, from reading the posts here and on your forums it seems like a bunch of great people.