The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Medieval - [PC/NA/All Alliances/Any Level/Mature/Social/Family Oriented]

• Daemonne
    Daemonne
    Soul Shriven
    Submitted App @Daemonne
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Daemonne and Welcome to Guild Medieval
    Member of the ESO Realm
    Castellan of Guild Medieval

(@BMCXP)
    Nevaehtwo, & Nerata Oaken-Shield, Professions Master, Explorer
  • Losse
    Losse
    invite @Losse
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Losse

Please proceed to https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/ and fill out the application for membership.
    A member of our staff will get back to you soon after.
    Don't forget to watch the Guild, sign-in, there may be a message for you.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • Losse
    Losse
    Thanks, i did that before posting B)
  • noodlebeans
    noodlebeans
    ✭✭
    New dungeons coming out this month! Join Guild Medieval now and try them out with us! :)

Fill out an application here: https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/

Please note that we'll contact you via our own forums, so please check back there (and/or select "Notify me by email when I receive a new Private Message" in your settings) for further instructions on how to get your guild invite. Thanks!
    Family friendly, laid back, multi-game, social guild (PC NA). Check us out! GuildMedieval.com
  • Kraynic
    Kraynic
    ✭✭
    Join us. Soren needs more targets for his mudballs. ;)
  • noodlebeans
    noodlebeans
    ✭✭
    Our recent successful run of Halls of Fabrication! Join us for the next run--submit your application today! :)

X0jFiExh.png

PS: Remember to check back on our website for instructions on joining the guild after we've accepted your application. We try to get back to you as soon as possible, but please allow up to 48 hours for a response. Thanks!
    Edited by noodlebeans on September 1, 2017 7:56PM
    Family friendly, laid back, multi-game, social guild (PC NA). Check us out! GuildMedieval.com
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, a new DLC is coming soon, help us get ready for it and get yourselves ready for all that new content.
    Come and make your application to Guild Medieval, and a representative will get in touch with you

PS: Remember to check back on our website for instructions on joining the guild after we've accepted your application. We try to get back to you as soon as possible, but please allow up to 48 hours for a response. Thanks!
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Well its time again to let all of you know, we at Guild Medieval would like you to participate in some of Guild event.
    This Saturday we are having a Squires Festival, followed by the Trial Aetherian Archives - Normal Mode, and then by
    the Trial Aetherian Archives - Vet Mode.

Are we busy....YES
    And we would like for you to join in.

Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a decent Monday! It's cold where I live (Brr!), but luckily I work indoors. The Witches' Festival is approaching and we would love to have you with us to farm those skulls!

We have an application process when inviting new members to our community and you can reach our website by clicking this link: https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/

Also don't forget to read the first post on this page, as there is a Q&A that might help if you have any questions!

Hope to see you soon!

Regards,
    Soren
    Realm Leader Of Guild Medieval

(DC) Sorena Shadowbane - Imperial Nightblade (Dps)
    (DC) Valdarik Oath-Giver - Nord Templar (Tank)
    (DC) Jazz-Claws - Khajiit Warden (Healer)
    (AD) Maximus Frostbringer - Breton Sorcerer (Dps)
    (AD) Ariawyn Shadowheart - Wood Elf Nightblade (Healer)
    (AD) Shelga of Reman's Bluff - Orc Dragonknight (Tank)
    (EP) Turien T'rizon - Dark Elf Dragonknight (Dps)
    (EP) Sees-Only-Light - Argonian Templar (Healer)
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Happy Halloween everyone!
    When you are done with the kids, come to Guild Medieval and join in with the Witches Festival.
    And with Clockwork City.
    We would be happy to look at your Application for Membership.

We have an application process when inviting new members to our community and you can reach our website by clicking this link: https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/

Also don't forget to read the first post on this page, as there is a Q&A that might help if you have any questions!

Hope to see you soon!
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, We have another run through The Halls of Fabrication planed for this Sunday.
    We would be pleased to have you join us on this Trial, as well as the many other weekend Trials we run.

See You Soon.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • stormtracker
    stormtracker
    ✭✭
    I joined Guild Medieval back in September it has bunch of great people in it from all over the world. I would highly recommend checking them out. If you mess up in game, they are all willing to help you out no shaming.

Guiding Principles of GM
    1. Thou Shalt Have Fun. If you aren't, stop. Not later. Now.
    2. Play What, How, and When You Want. You are playing this game for yourself, not for others.
    3. Real Life Always Comes First. Always. No need for apologies. Take care of your kids, your significant other, yourself first.
    4. Be Excellent to Each Other.
  • stormtracker
    stormtracker
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone,
    I hope you are having a great Monday! If you are looking for a great Guild to join, Head on over to hhttps://www.guildmedieval.com/#/ and sign up today, We are always looking for new members to join our wonderful community, we offer many fun activities, and opportunities to have fun with our guild. Don't miss out to join this amazing family.
  • stormtracker
    stormtracker
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a great Monday! With a winter storm warning going into effect for me within the next 24 fours. Perfect time to get some game time in with friends

Also, don't forget to read the first post on this page, as there is a Q&A that might help if you have any questions!

Hope to see you soon in Tamriel!
  • Vunel
    Vunel
    Hallo ESO!

Just wanted to chime in. I have been with Guild Medieval for just over a year and it is the best guild I have had the pleasure of being a member of. Everyone is active, friendly, and there are more activities going on than I have time to participate in.

If you are looking for a family-friendly guild, incredibly active playerbase, and with a rich community--you found it. Apply today and I look forward to meeting you!

Happy gaming. :]
    ┌───────────────────────────────┐
    NA ESO | @Vunel
    Lelui | Altmer | Templar | Master Crafter | AD
    Solnai | Bosmer | Warden | Harvester | DC
    └───────────────────────────────┘
    When we understand the events that occur to us, the events become history.
    History is understanding. Otherwise we are all just dumb animals trying to get in out of the cold.
    ―Hasphat Antabolis
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keen on joining. I added an account to the website.
  • stormtracker
    stormtracker
    ✭✭
    Hi, Stratti

You should see something in your PM folder on our forums shortly. Once there, we will help guide you through on what you need to do.

Storm....
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Stratti, it looks like you have been accepted to Guild Medieval.
    Welcome aboard.

For others wishing to Join our Merry Ranks.

You should see something in your PM folder on our forums shortly. Once there, we will help guide you through on what you need to do.
    Edited by bmcxp on December 8, 2017 3:06PM
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • stormtracker
    stormtracker
    ✭✭

Happy New Life Festival

Hope you are having a great week.

Happy holidays!
  • stormtracker
    stormtracker
    ✭✭
    Happy New Life Festival.

Still looking for a guild? Head on over to https://www.guildmedieval.com/ and sign up today.
    Up

Upcoming events:
    Asylum Sanctorium - Normal Mode (12-Player Dungeon) (December 27th @ 8:00PM EST)
    Fishing with Friends on Fredas! (7PM EST/4PM PST) - Nice and relaxing after a long week.
    Last Call: Friday nights, (10 PM EST/7 PM PST) each week we will descend on a region to take down world bosses, explore public dungeons and destroy dolmens.
    Delphi's Dungeon Running experience every Tuesday afternoon at((6pm EST (3pm PST)) a random normal dungeon groups for new and veteran players.

Happy holidays!
    Edited by stormtracker on December 21, 2017 4:04PM
  • sk8ingeckoub17_ESO
    sk8ingeckoub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Applied and look forward to meeting you all.
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    sk8ingeckoub17_ESO

I had a look for your application and couldn't fine it.
    You may not have completed it properly.
    Could you try again.

Nev, LE
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • Xydin
    Xydin
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I have submitted an application and look forward to joining your community!

Best regards,
    @Xydin
  • stormtracker
    stormtracker
    ✭✭
    Hi, Xydin

• stormtracker
    stormtracker
    ✭✭
    Happy New Year.

Hope 2018 is treating you well.

Upcoming events:
    Aetherian Archives - Normal Mode (12-Player Dungeon) [January 6th @ 5:00PM EST)
    Fishing with Friends on Fredas! (7PM EST/4PM PST) - Nice and relaxing after a long week.
    Last Call: Friday nights, (10 PM EST/7 PM PST) each week we will descend on a region to take down world bosses, explore public dungeons and destroy dolmens.
    Delphi's Dungeon Running experience every Tuesday afternoon at ((6pm EST (3pm PST)) a random normal dungeon groups for new and veteran players.
    The Master Crafters Mega Raffle Dec 25th, 2017 to March 31st, 2018 apply and join the guild for more details.
    Plus, quite a few other various events throughout week and month.

For more information check out the first post and also head over to https://www.guildmedieval.com

• darkghost38
    darkghost38
    Soul Shriven
    Submitted App but I don't know if it was correctly could you check if you received the app?
    When in doubt kill everything that moves
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted App but I don't know if it was correctly could you check if you received the app?

I'm Sorry Darkghost it appears that your application did not complete, Please try again.
    Member of the ESO Realm

(@BMCXP)
  • darkghost38
    darkghost38
    Soul Shriven
    Question, what is the guild tolerance to people that are already part of a guild? can they be part of another guild or they can't join if they are already part of another guild
    When in doubt kill everything that moves