Maintenance for the week of July 15:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
The Scalebreaker DLC game pack and Update 23 base-game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

DK Talon spam, ZOS you joking?

  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Talons and similar have only become an issue again because of the rapid increase in costs for blocking and dodging so where a month ago you would roll out, roll again and roll again and not really care now a few root 'n rolls drains your stamina pool.

    I said this some time ago before the new roll nerf came out.

    Any magicka dk / sorc can spam encase/talons more than a stamina build can dodgeroll out of them. Not even talking about poor magicka builds now with the increased rollcost :<

    Annoying as feck, tough nerf talons I'm not sure it's a good idea. DK's have enough of nerfs already ^^

    I'm with you here - no need to nerf root skills, just ease back on the nerfs to dodge and block.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how is a magicka DK suppose to hit anything without their roots lol?

    They have 0 mobility. They have 0 gap closer. They have no ranged dps skills. So they're suppose to snail parade 20 meters behind the enemy and wave into thing air or wut?

    You can Purge Talons. The cost of Efficient Purge is the same as Talons. I call that a solid counter. Stamina builds cant spam Purge sure, but they also have mobility to easily outmanoeuvre a magicka DK.

    Besides, it's not as if standing in Talons for a few seconds will kill anyone. The dmg is pathetic fire DoT.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its not the talons that kill you its the horrible things the res of the raid do to you while you are stuck that gets you.

    But for a DK surely you have the same gap closers as anyone elsr from weapon skills and ranged options, you have a cheap jump/knockdown ulti and you have chains to pull people to you - thats a few you could consider.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, you don't *have* to break the talons because you can fight perfectly fine in them.

    I mean, it's probably a magicka DK, not too hard to defeat.

    Talons can also be purged/cleansed/rapid maneuvered if you really want to break out of them and move somewhere.
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Devotion wrote: »
    Buff magicka skills and make talons a hard Cc along with bombard. It'd the most *** thing to be able to spam root over and over again to the point where a Zerg can run guys that purely do this.

    Dodge roll is not an option for most magicka builds that run out of stam after 2 rolls
    But purge is an option for magicka builds.
    Lest talk about fear as @Beesting pointed. This the most OP skill in the game. It doesnt break on damage, it has terrible animation and you are not able to break it immediately, drain your stamina and if you are out of stamina you are dead.

    Fossilize is *** break and roll GG
    Edited by Malmai on October 30, 2015 2:25PM
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Just to be clear, we never promised that the performance in Cyrodiil would be fixed with today's patch. What we did say was that we were continually working to improve performance by adding little things in at a time, which includes some items in today's patch. There's no magic bullet to fix all performance-related issues, though.
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka DK's suck so bad... All they have is talons which is garbage against a good group. Because Magicka DK is so weak, I can't remember the last time I even saw one on the battlefield...
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • babanovac
    babanovac
    ✭✭✭
    It funny that the word people use when it comes to talons is "annoying".

    In the name of all magika DKs i apologies for being a nuisance on the battlefield.
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP many have said magicka users can purge(snares and roots), stamina users can use retreating maneuvers and dodge roll.

    You posts indicate you don't understand what soft CC is or know you could do this indicates you need to learn the game mechanics a bit better before making suggestions about them, especially class specific suggestions, on a class you likely dont play.
    Its not the talons that kill you its the horrible things the res of the raid do to you while you are stuck that gets you.

    But for a DK surely you have the same gap closers as anyone elsr from weapon skills and ranged options, you have a cheap jump/knockdown ulti and you have chains to pull people to you - thats a few you could consider.

    Magicka = not slotting shield charge/crit charge/ using weapons

    Chains is ....its more a gap diminisher than gap closer. The amount of times i use it follow with talons and the guys is out of range. its just another over nerfed move and grants cc immunity but has no immobilizing/stunning effects. The Guy is off and out fo range before the animation finishes. Have to use it 3 times to land it once due to Z axis nerf. Ambush now there's a gap closer

    people claiming the dragon leap ultimate is a gap close, is beginning to bug me. Firstly not available on demand, secondly our damage is so bad we actually need to use the ultimate as a burst finisher, (remember we have no class exectute). If you see someone open with dragon leap, they are likely new to PvP/DK, or a tank/distraction.
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    babanovac wrote: »
    It funny that the word people use when it comes to talons is "annoying".

    In the name of all magika DKs i apologies for being a nuisance on the battlefield.

    Yup, I as well prostrate myself before all of the pvp community for being "annoying"with my talons. I guess I will mass hysteria in its place. Oh wait...look at that my bad...been playing my new NB too much apparently due to how awesome my magic DK is I had to back off and play a different class to not be to OP on the battlefield with a magic DK. My bust. :|





  • CitraBenzoet_ESO
    CitraBenzoet_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    Magicka DK's suck so bad... All they have is talons which is garbage against a good group. Because Magicka DK is so weak, I can't remember the last time I even saw one on the battlefield...

    Im a mag dk... we played together last night!! :( .... i see your point *cries*
    DC- Sir Citra Benzoet v15
    The Psijic Order - 0.016%
    LoM
    UESP
    IBOB
    Mara's Moxie
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You know, you don't *have* to break the talons because you can fight perfectly fine in them.

    I mean, it's probably a magicka DK, not too hard to defeat.

    Talons can also be purged/cleansed/rapid maneuvered if you really want to break out of them and move somewhere.

    I agree, but it would be nice to be able to turn while in them.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again a nerf Thread? (Asking for soft cc immunity)
    Oh Boy :blush:

    Im Sorc and I think talons should stay as effective as they are(+ work reliable).
    As DK's have no means of escape, they should remain dangerous...at least in close range
    I agree, but it would be nice to be able to turn while in them.

    And this is a nice idea.
    Edited by Birdovic on October 30, 2015 3:42PM
    Attempt and Thoughts to Overhaul Scaling, Attribute System and Enchantments
    Improving the Sorcerer class: Ideas

    "We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of Combat to feel awesome"
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Talons and similar have only become an issue again because of the rapid increase in costs for blocking and dodging so where a month ago you would roll out, roll again and roll again and not really care now a few root 'n rolls drains your stamina pool.

    I said this some time ago before the new roll nerf came out.

    Any magicka dk / sorc can spam encase/talons more than a stamina build can dodgeroll out of them. Not even talking about poor magicka builds now with the increased rollcost :<

    Annoying as feck, tough nerf talons I'm not sure it's a good idea. DK's have enough of nerfs already ^^

    I'm with you here - no need to nerf root skills, just ease back on the nerfs to dodge and block.

    Agreed. The nerf to dodge and block just makes Talons worse versus stamina builds. Give the dodge roll back, its not like you aren't still doing damage to the person you taloned anyway. At least the dodge rolling lets someone set up to defend against the talon-whip spam you're going to receive, if they're stamina dps. The nerf to dodge rolling just means that the Stamina DPS has even less resources in this instance. I think there's a balanced approach in here somewhere.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Snowgoons
    Snowgoons
    ✭✭✭
    Its not the talons that kill you its the horrible things the res of the raid do to you while you are stuck that gets you.

    But for a DK surely you have the same gap closers as anyone elsr from weapon skills and ranged options, you have a cheap jump/knockdown ulti and you have chains to pull people to you - thats a few you could consider.

    Most DKs as seen in this thread wanna whine they don't have a gap closer and should be able to spam talons over and over...

    @ZOS give Every skill the stamina nerf treatment, if you use the same skill within a 3 second window u should pay double the cost, the only reason anyone would not like this is because they have no clue about balance also as seen in this thread lol.
    Rollin' round Tamriel on that skooma wasted like a failed Grand Theft Auto mission.
  • TwoFingersInCider
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    Its not the talons that kill you its the horrible things the res of the raid do to you while you are stuck that gets you.

    But for a DK surely you have the same gap closers as anyone elsr from weapon skills and ranged options, you have a cheap jump/knockdown ulti and you have chains to pull people to you - thats a few you could consider.

    Most DKs as seen in this thread wanna whine they don't have a gap closer and should be able to spam talons over and over...

    @ZOS give Every skill the stamina nerf treatment, if you use the same skill within a 3 second window u should pay double the cost, the only reason anyone would not like this is because they have no clue about balance also as seen in this thread lol.

    I assume you're a magicka build user? The way you talk on nerfing stamina user. I also assume you either a sorc(highly assume) Templar or nightblade but I doubt it. If you talk about netting stamina user then that mean they have to nerf magicka user aswell if you play sorc you should know how op are crys frags are and wait... Detonation just spam those two skills. I'm talking this to players who doesn't have reflective scales slotted. got 15k spell resist and they still hit me for 8k+ damage ( I assume that is crit)
  • oibam
    oibam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. The nerf to dodge and block just makes Talons worse versus stamina builds.

    You meant Magicka builds. Anyway you don't die because you can't move. You die because you panic and do the wrong counter.

  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    DK's using talons every 3-4 seconds with no immunity timer = a joke or what?

    Umm you can use shuffle which gives immunity to snares and roots for a short time, rapids prevents snares and roots, you can purge, and also dodge roll.

    Learn to utilize the tools that are available and stop crying, QQ'ers like you is why the pvp in this game is so messed up because zos feels the need to cater to everyone who cries for nerf.
    Invictus

    Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    Its not the talons that kill you its the horrible things the res of the raid do to you while you are stuck that gets you.

    But for a DK surely you have the same gap closers as anyone elsr from weapon skills and ranged options, you have a cheap jump/knockdown ulti and you have chains to pull people to you - thats a few you could consider.

    Most DKs as seen in this thread wanna whine they don't have a gap closer and should be able to spam talons over and over...

    @ZOS give Every skill the stamina nerf treatment, if you use the same skill within a 3 second window u should pay double the cost, the only reason anyone would not like this is because they have no clue about balance also as seen in this thread lol.

    Cool so with our purgable dots, that otherwise last quite a while all we are left with for damage is whip, which you want us to pay double for if we use it twice in 3 seconds. Lol and you think they don't have a clue, what a bad idea. Please don't @ them with stuff like that. I bet PvE would just love this.
    Edited by Armitas on October 31, 2015 10:54AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    Its not the talons that kill you its the horrible things the res of the raid do to you while you are stuck that gets you.

    But for a DK surely you have the same gap closers as anyone elsr from weapon skills and ranged options, you have a cheap jump/knockdown ulti and you have chains to pull people to you - thats a few you could consider.

    Most DKs as seen in this thread wanna whine they don't have a gap closer and should be able to spam talons over and over...

    @ZOS give Every skill the stamina nerf treatment, if you use the same skill within a 3 second window u should pay double the cost, the only reason anyone would not like this is because they have no clue about balance also as seen in this thread lol.

    Oh my god. This is why Magicka DKs are unplayable. Because players that have zero clue about all the classes and his the fare versus each other, strengths, weaknesses, are allowed to post

    You have no idea how silly this post is.

    Answer one question please. When did you start playing?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    Its not the talons that kill you its the horrible things the res of the raid do to you while you are stuck that gets you.

    But for a DK surely you have the same gap closers as anyone elsr from weapon skills and ranged options, you have a cheap jump/knockdown ulti and you have chains to pull people to you - thats a few you could consider.

    Most DKs as seen in this thread wanna whine they don't have a gap closer and should be able to spam talons over and over...

    @ZOS give Every skill the stamina nerf treatment, if you use the same skill within a 3 second window u should pay double the cost, the only reason anyone would not like this is because they have no clue about balance also as seen in this thread lol.

    Oh my god. This is why Magicka DKs are unplayable. Because players that have zero clue about all the classes and his the fare versus each other, strengths, weaknesses, are allowed to post

    You have no idea how silly this post is.

    Answer one question please. When did you start playing?

    Didn't you read Darnathian? We disagree with him because we have no clue about balance. He is the only one with the clues that lead to balance so we just have to recognize that he is a genius and far beyond our capacity to comprehend.
    Edited by Armitas on October 31, 2015 10:57AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    how else is a DK suppose to keep targets from running away out of our range?
    lets just make DKs into meatsheilds i guess.. (until people complain about their "tankyness")
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • Snowgoons
    Snowgoons
    ✭✭✭
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    Its not the talons that kill you its the horrible things the res of the raid do to you while you are stuck that gets you.

    But for a DK surely you have the same gap closers as anyone elsr from weapon skills and ranged options, you have a cheap jump/knockdown ulti and you have chains to pull people to you - thats a few you could consider.

    Most DKs as seen in this thread wanna whine they don't have a gap closer and should be able to spam talons over and over...

    @ZOS give Every skill the stamina nerf treatment, if you use the same skill within a 3 second window u should pay double the cost, the only reason anyone would not like this is because they have no clue about balance also as seen in this thread lol.

    I assume you're a magicka build user? The way you talk on nerfing stamina user. I also assume you either a sorc(highly assume) Templar or nightblade but I doubt it. If you talk about netting stamina user then that mean they have to nerf magicka user aswell if you play sorc you should know how op are crys frags are and wait... Detonation just spam those two skills. I'm talking this to players who doesn't have reflective scales slotted. got 15k spell resist and they still hit me for 8k+ damage ( I assume that is crit)

    "Give EVERY skill the stamina nerf treatment"

    I guess im going to have to start typing like im dealing with toddlers...

    Every skill magika or stamina should cost more if spammed.

    This change would be for ALL classes, no wonder you guys don't understand balance, you can't even read....

    No matter what I say some stupid DragonKnight comes in here defending like WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF IT COST DOUBLE? I HAVE NO SKILLS TO USE. Sigh stupidity at its finest in this forum lol, you guys just assume so much you might as well have conversations with yourselves...

    that's why I put @ZOS and not @TheKeyboardWarriorChildrenOnTheForums
    Edited by Snowgoons on October 31, 2015 12:29PM
    Rollin' round Tamriel on that skooma wasted like a failed Grand Theft Auto mission.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, why adress the whining to yourself, right.

    1b1.gif
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

    Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is like watching a ship burning in the ocean. Will it burn up or sink first? Who knows, but I will popcorn it all the way down
    Edited by Armitas on October 31, 2015 2:04PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    Its not the talons that kill you its the horrible things the res of the raid do to you while you are stuck that gets you.

    But for a DK surely you have the same gap closers as anyone elsr from weapon skills and ranged options, you have a cheap jump/knockdown ulti and you have chains to pull people to you - thats a few you could consider.

    Most DKs as seen in this thread wanna whine they don't have a gap closer and should be able to spam talons over and over...

    @ZOS give Every skill the stamina nerf treatment, if you use the same skill within a 3 second window u should pay double the cost, the only reason anyone would not like this is because they have no clue about balance also as seen in this thread lol.

    I assume you're a magicka build user? The way you talk on nerfing stamina user. I also assume you either a sorc(highly assume) Templar or nightblade but I doubt it. If you talk about netting stamina user then that mean they have to nerf magicka user aswell if you play sorc you should know how op are crys frags are and wait... Detonation just spam those two skills. I'm talking this to players who doesn't have reflective scales slotted. got 15k spell resist and they still hit me for 8k+ damage ( I assume that is crit)

    "Give EVERY skill the stamina nerf treatment"

    I guess im going to have to start typing like im dealing with toddlers...

    Every skill magika or stamina should cost more if spammed.

    This change would be for ALL classes, no wonder you guys don't understand balance, you can't even read....

    No matter what I say some stupid DragonKnight comes in here defending like WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF IT COST DOUBLE? I HAVE NO SKILLS TO USE. Sigh stupidity at its finest in this forum lol, you guys just assume so much you might as well have conversations with yourselves...

    that's why I put @ZOS and not @TheKeyboardWarriorChildrenOnTheForums

    You are crying about the talons of a magica dks which is undoubtedly the weakest magicka class in this game.
    Please L2p and git gud.
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

    ••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
  • LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talons, Bombard and Encase all work the same. Arguably Bombard is better as its conal, from a range and does more damage. NERF DK SO OP OMG MAKE IT MORE UNPLAYABLE!
    DC - Chunky Nurse - Chunky Ninja - Chunky Dragon - Fabulously Chunky
    AD - Chunky Nurse - Ashenn - Yorkshire Pudding
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You should have been playing back in the days of 1.5 and before. Talons was MUCH. WORSE. No amount of rolling and purging would save you.

    Nowadays its one of the few things I have seen so far that a mana DK can really do.

    I suppose an immunity timer wouldn't hurt, but its not really needed imo
    Edited by Cody on October 31, 2015 3:22PM
  • maxlax28b14_ESO
    This is just a fail post. Magicka dk's are in a very difficult spot in pvp at the moment, and you call out the nerf hammer qq without doing any proper research or just pay attention to the meta of the game? Please come back when you do the little homework about dk's and learn to play a little.
    -We Wipe On Trash
    - Stamina DK Enthusiast
    -Smegmatron Jr.
    -SOHM 149926 (1.6)
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    Its not the talons that kill you its the horrible things the res of the raid do to you while you are stuck that gets you.

    But for a DK surely you have the same gap closers as anyone elsr from weapon skills and ranged options, you have a cheap jump/knockdown ulti and you have chains to pull people to you - thats a few you could consider.

    Most DKs as seen in this thread wanna whine they don't have a gap closer and should be able to spam talons over and over...

    @ZOS give Every skill the stamina nerf treatment, if you use the same skill within a 3 second window u should pay double the cost, the only reason anyone would not like this is because they have no clue about balance also as seen in this thread lol.

    I assume you're a magicka build user? The way you talk on nerfing stamina user. I also assume you either a sorc(highly assume) Templar or nightblade but I doubt it. If you talk about netting stamina user then that mean they have to nerf magicka user aswell if you play sorc you should know how op are crys frags are and wait... Detonation just spam those two skills. I'm talking this to players who doesn't have reflective scales slotted. got 15k spell resist and they still hit me for 8k+ damage ( I assume that is crit)

    "Give EVERY skill the stamina nerf treatment"

    I guess im going to have to start typing like im dealing with toddlers...

    Every skill magika or stamina should cost more if spammed.

    This change would be for ALL classes, no wonder you guys don't understand balance, you can't even read....

    No matter what I say some stupid DragonKnight comes in here defending like WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF IT COST DOUBLE? I HAVE NO SKILLS TO USE. Sigh stupidity at its finest in this forum lol, you guys just assume so much you might as well have conversations with yourselves...

    that's why I put @ZOS and not @TheKeyboardWarriorChildrenOnTheForums

    That's what they have done in that new mmo Black Desert. You can spam any skill but it is 80% less effective for the first second after, 60% less effective for the 2nd second after etc.. Not sure how they work some skills, damage skills are easy, but what about utility skills? How can you make Purge 80% less effective?

    Kind of a similar idea but just with costs increasing 80% more, 60% more, 40% more etc... After 5 seconds normal cost again.

    Sounds good in theory, but it would require such an overhaul of gameplay.
  • rordogg
    rordogg
    ✭✭✭
    NBs are running around in cloak completely rehealing themselves with vigor while stealthed and DKs need another nerf? This is a bad joke right?
Sign In or Register to comment.