The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

greenhorn looking for older folk guild / guidance

Prim0rdialOoze
Prim0rdialOoze
Soul Shriven
Heyo! I'm a 30 something gal looking for an NA X1 guild with like minded (and preferably over 20 year old) folks. I'm not new to RPG's but a bit wet behind the ears when it comes to MMO's (spent a little bit of time in LoTRO and a few MUDs). So far I've been mostly soloing PvE and enjoying it but I'd like to start experiencing the multiplayer fun with people who won't be annoyed at my lack of experience running dungeons / PVPing (I'm a bit daunted by the Cyrodiil campaigns and have yet to jump in). I'd love to join with people who are willing to give me a little guidance and encouragement to get better. I'm easy-going and kinda silly. I'm cool with colorful, adult humor as long as it's not trolling or personal slander. My current character is Daggerfall Covenant - a level 22 redguard templar , but I'd also like to create new ones in each faction.
I'm a night owl and tend to be ingame after 11pm EST.
Thankya!
Oh and my X1 gamertag is Prim0rdialOoze as well. (first "O" is a zero)
Edited by Prim0rdialOoze on October 30, 2015 3:13AM
  • Necromionicon
    Necromionicon
    ✭✭
    Come try out our guild. We're mostly focused on trading, but we have also run PvP groups for each faction twice per week. Everyone is friendly and chat is active. We can help you in all aspects of the game, plus make you some gold selling all that fancy PvP gear you'll be getting ;) I'll send you an invite from Necromionicon
    Sydea AD CP780 dps magblade
    Sydbuddy A EP CP780 stamdk tank
    Sprinkly Tinkler AD CP780 dps magplar
    Witterbug AD CP780 dps stam sorc
    Scinter EP CP780 dps magdk
    Sydbuddy B CP780 dps magsorc
    Storage Sam EP CP780 magplar healer
    Astr'ea DC CP780 dps stam sorc
    Ray'nara AD CP780 sap tank magblade
    J'nara DC CP690 780 stamblade
    J'Maru AD CP780 dps stamplar
    M'taabo AD CP780 dk tank
    Ar'Jynta DC CP780 warden tank
    Ulur'Aba DC CP780 dps magward
    Tor/nea DC CP780 dps stamward
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run an Ebonheart Guild called the First Pact Regiment. We're very community oriented and have players that reach all aspects of the game. If there's anything you want to learn when you're playing we can teach you. I'm online daily and always in Guild Chat, so rest assured that there's always someone to talk to.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • Lizrko 33
    Axuda Inmortal is recruiting, and we are dc based. We are active and group up daily to do a variety of things. Gt is LizRKO.