The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, Where is the Guild Bank Fix?

xFLADNAGx
xFLADNAGx
✭✭✭
The Guild Banks are still bugged if you have't noticed.

Please comment as to your knowledge and possible fixes.
  • psychojudge
    psychojudge
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was fixed with the last patch.
    Havent had any trouble with the guild bank since then.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is fixed to a degree, if you find it doesnt load exit the bank and wait 10secs or so and try again( let the banker finish speaking before clicking guild bank) Or if there is 2 bankers just run over and try the 2nd one, more often than not for me this works as it gives the system a few seconds to process and catch up
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    I have tried exiting menu, waiting, all of those. THE GUILD BANK IS STILL BROKEN.
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    xFLADNAGx wrote: »
    I have tried exiting menu, waiting, all of those. THE GUILD BANK IS STILL BROKEN.

(not a fix but a workaround)

I had similar issues with the bank / guild banks not loading items in the withdraw or deposit window. I found that switching guild banks and/or depositing one gold would repopulate the bank.

PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    All of this needs to be fixed. Back to my point. THE GUILD BANK IS BROKEN.

This post is looking for ZOS acknowledgement, not workarounds.

But thanks for the ideas for workarounds. I have used them all.

• terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not perfect, but it's alot better since the patch
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Withdrawals now work 90% of the time. Depositing rarely works first time. If you deposit like 100 gold in the guild bank though, it will open it up allowing you to deposit any of your items. Not ideal, but your guild will appreciate it.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    There are two days of maint. back to back. Hopefully the bank will get fixed during these.

• CrazedAssassin
    It won't.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Withdrawals now work 90% of the time. Depositing rarely works first time. If you deposit like 100 gold in the guild bank though, it will open it up allowing you to deposit any of your items. Not ideal, but your guild will appreciate it.

This is the same issue that I'm having, Support Personnel had me open a post:

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/225524/guild-bank-issue-since-the-last-patch#latest
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank