The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

New Orsinium Food & Drinks!

Zilch
Zilch
✭✭✭
I haven't had the chance to get on PTS, so I figured I would ask some of the people who have.

I've seen some of the new foods/drinks, which seem pretty interesting. Max health & tri recovery and max health & stam + mag recovery.

Has anyone seen that type of food/drink with max magicka instead of max health? :-)
It's time for an overhaul of the current loot system!
Implement a Token-System, so people get rewarded for their time invested!
RNG^RNG is both tedious and undesirable!
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sure that kinds existing, too.

But im more curious if there will be Max Magicka/Health and Magicka Recovery (2x Max Stat + 1 Rec)
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a questline from that you get 4 recipes. 3 blues and one yellow one.

max health + magicka regen
    max health + stamina regen
    max health + health regen
    max health + triregen

Haven't heard of anything else. Maybe they'll add something at a later point. I'd really love to get max health + max magicka + magicka regen. However, that'd be incredibly more powerful than what we currently have.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Zilch
    Zilch
    ✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

max health + triregen

Haven't heard of anything else. Maybe they'll add something at a later point. I'd really love to get max health + max magicka + magicka regen. However, that'd be incredibly more powerful than what we currently have.

Thanks for the information :-)

I was hoping for some epic recipes, which gave 1 max stat, 2 recovery. But many different variations of max stat & recovery would be a nice addition in the future.
    It's time for an overhaul of the current loot system!
    Implement a Token-System, so people get rewarded for their time invested!
    RNG^RNG is both tedious and undesirable!
  • Rayste
    Rayste
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the new quest located/named? Haven't had a chance to explore orsinium but would like to go check this one out.
    The Teach - AD Templar
  • MarRyb
    MarRyb
    ✭✭
    Wow that;s great news ... should be also Max Magicka + Magicka Regen ... this would be great. It is also logical to have more options and not only health lol
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zilch wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »

max health + triregen

Thanks for the information :-)

I was hoping for some epic recipes, which gave 1 max stat, 2 recovery. But many different variations of max stat & recovery would be a nice addition in the future.

Well dont give up!
    We only know of Blue and Yellow Recipes so far, so I think the chance to get a Purple one, giving 2 Stats 1 Regen is still there :o
    I hope atleast to see Max Magicka + Regen, not just health..
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rayste wrote: »
    Where is the new quest located/named? Haven't had a chance to explore orsinium but would like to go check this one out.

At Morkuldin Forge, north of Orsinium.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    About the max health + stamina regen recipe: since columbine is already used for many potions, it would be nice to see a changement and another herb as ingredient-reagent.

Imho the ingredients of the other new blue recipes infact seem easier to collect and cheaper to buy than columbine.
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."