Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No crowns but a weight lifted from my shoulders

Rlos
Rlos
After 3 months (7 hours of my time talking to ZoS and Microsoft) I finally gave up my ESO Plus account. Microsoft refunded me for this last month for all my frustration. Now I am free as a bird! I really just wish they would give me what they promised so I could be a paying member. Maybe some day ZoS will figure it out and I can be a member again.
  • itsDeej
    itsDeej
    Had the exact same problem. not reviving crowns for my sub, and after days of back and fourth emails with ZoS and Microsoft I threw In the towel and canceled my subscription. Without ever getting my crowns I paid for. I just don't understand why this even happens or why eso can't reimburse there customers with ease instead of making us do all the work "trying" to hunt down an invoice and "proof of purchase" it's really poor customer service. You'd think we'd be on a list somewhere, where they could just look up my sub and get me my crowns. Sorry rant over, just really fed up with the support systems the have in place.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't understand why some people are having so much trouble getting owed Crowns when the process of providing them with the info they ask for to process it, proof of purchase, is so simple.
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to adulthood where proof of purchase and saving receipts should be a habit.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nordsavage wrote: »
    Welcome to adulthood where proof of purchase and saving receipts should be a habit.

Technically, you don't have to do anything, all the info needed is on your Microsoft/Xbox account pages.

• Rlos
    Rlos
    Hey @robwolf666. That is not true and part of the problem. I was charged on my credit card statement but it was not showing up in my Microsoft account so I couldn't show proof of purchase. That was a huge problem when ZoS wanted proof of purchase. Microsoft would have to create a receipt and send it to my email. Microsofts excuse for my account not updating was my bank hadn't posted it yet. That was not true according to my bank, plus if I bought crowns directly I got them and it would register on my Microsoft account. The glitch is somewhere in the auto renewal process. Anyway I got tired of dealing with customer support of both places and finally gave up. I have been a very good customer to ZoS buying many crowns and I feel I was not taken care of as a good customer. I support the game and hope they fix what needs to be fixed.
  • Rlos
    Rlos
    Another thing is we the customer should not have to prove our purchase every month. If this is a known problem they should be proactive in fixing it. Assign us the same customer service tech so we don't have to explain the same story over and over. We could email that tech and have the crowns the same day. I would still be a member if they had an easier system to get what I was owed.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason it wasn't showing on Microsoft is that all subscription charges are posted at the same time of the month, around the 20th, no matter when it renews or what it is... XBL, ESO etc etc. I know because I had the same problem and had to wait for Microsoft to put it on the transaction list. So sure, you may have to wait, but when it goes up you have your proof of purchase to claim the Crowns. They say it's a "known issue" and are working on resolving it.