The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Small Scale Pvp made easy (for Devs) profitable (for Zeni) enjoyable (for everyone)

Vanzen
Vanzen
✭✭✭✭✭
IC is getting empty. The more so with Orsinum coming.
Its a waste considering the work and money thrown in and the many possibilities and fun IC could have brought.
An idea.
Have the IC District big bosses drop the same kind of armor set that drops in IP or WGT. And each boss with a specific kind or armor piece.
All members of the same faction that got the kill on the boss and who are present in the distric at the time of the kill can loot.
Make the RNG as hard as you want, it doesnt matter. And make the bosses even harder to kill than now.
Let the 3 factions fight for the kill.
Limit the number of players of each faction to something like 20. Meaning, there can be no more than 60 players in each district.
Show on the map the number of player in the said districts.
Voilà !
It would take what ? An afternoon of coding ?
And you would have cheap to implement and frantic small scale pvp with rewards and objectives for pvers (Killing the boss and mobs) as well as pvpers (protecting the pvers).
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see this working.

If anything they should add pvp objectives in each district.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All i say is: Buffcampaigns.

Also the though with the current instantrespawn in ic top districts is horrendous. But i agree something to keep ic attractive and relevant is needed!
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's too late to do anything with IC now. They screwed it up big time, it's over.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    It's too late to do anything with IC now. They screwed it up big time, it's over.

Connect the districts to cyro mainland (those bridges - repair them) and make all of them capturable like resources. Remove NPCs in a captured district. Boss spawns will retake districts for daedra if undefended.
    Respawn in districts is disabled unless your faction holds all districts - if you have captured a district you may respawn in a keep or your sewer base (if you own the dlc).

Make the districts not DLC but content for everyone. Dungeons and sewers stay dlc content - maybe add a few extra rooms and quests for the sewers.
    Edited by Derra on October 29, 2015 9:59PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Etaniel wrote: »

Connect the districts to cyro mainland (those bridges - repair them) and make all of them capturable like resources. Remove NPCs in a captured district. Boss spawns will retake districts for daedra if undefended.
    Respawn in districts is disabled unless your faction holds all districts - if you have captured a district you may respawn in a keep or your sewer base (if you own the dlc).

Make the districts not DLC but content for everyone. Dungeons and sewers stay dlc content - maybe add a few extra rooms and quests for the sewers.

Yeah, those would be great changes, except they would have to do some major map revamping, and that's a lot of work that they just don't have the time to work on. Also giving access for free to a zone that people paid for is going to make people mad, even if it's the right decision
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK