The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

About top 10 for leaderboards for emperorship is broken

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
Only the first place guy gets the emperor costum but 2-10 gets nothing that's wrong. That is why that needs to change it should be once an alliance has emperor 1-10 gets the costum. Why because people under number 1 helped him get to emperorship. It's about teamwork that needs to be rewarded not just one person for the costum.
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    You want people who have not been crowned Emperor/Empress to have the Emperor/Empress costume? That just does not sound fair at all.

I could get on board with a "Royal Guard" costume being handed out for 2-10, though.

For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I'm saying we need something for helping the number 1 guy out
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    The complaint for players that rank 2-10 is the same for the entire top 2% of the alliance. They should be rewarded with decent usable or salable campaign rewards.

Giving the emperor costume to people that have not become emperor makes zero sense. If you really want it though, I wish you the best of luck getting there. It'll feel much more special if you actually earn it.
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    66398.jpg
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    I have been number 1 before deleted that character because I felt like it. I'm speaking for the players that will never get to one on the leaderboards.
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    mcurley wrote: »
    You want people who have not been crowned Emperor/Empress to have the Emperor/Empress costume? That just does not sound fair at all.

I could get on board with a "Royal Guard" costume being handed out for 2-10, though.

As someone who's been in this category a few times, I don't mind your "Royal Guard" idea. The idea of actually handing out the emperor costume to non-emperor though should be a non-starter.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • Flyzardi
    Flyzardi
    ✭✭
    +1 I would take more pride in wearing a royal guard title/costume than emp or former emp tbqh.

It's not 'broken' that one guy gets a costume but the incentives should be re-evaluated to reward fighting for one's guild, team, and faction.

• Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a ridiculous post...... COME ON!! you want stuff handed to you coz you are second best..... REALLY...

The guy who tops the chart gets the costume, You get nothing.... thats how it has always been and i really hope it remains that way....

Wear your costume you got for reaching VR1.....

This post is broken..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can I get an archivement for making it to the last boss in a trial? I mean, I nearly made it, so I should get some kind of reward.

Btw. just because someone is on position 2, it doesn't mean he helped the emperor. If experienced it multiple times, that the guy on the second place tried his best to prevent the emp from being crowned.