Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragonknight vs Group

Sypher
Sypher
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-oOB_eE2cg

Thanks for watching (If you came in here expecting Magicka DK </3)
DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    :24 to :32 - good stuff.
    Edited by Insurrektion on October 29, 2015 4:06AM
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video and an excellent example of why battlefield ressing needs to be adjusted so people just can't keep spamming resses over and over and over....

WTB Death penalty and or cooldown before you can be ressed.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good stuff. Agree with Ezareth that it needs to be adjusted. I think a single res is fine, but any situation where a person is getting ressed multiple times they should have a massive penalty to their stats or a cooldown before they can be ressed again after the first. Having to circle keeps and outposts, or even out in the open field 15-20 times just to kill all of the damn ressers is not fun gameplay.
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video.

Interesting that once you take out the healer they are so focused on getting the healer back up that they don't put as much pressure on you (granted your movement, resource management and use of terrain is exceptional). Nice use of the environment to correctly identify the healer and then take them out one by one using your skill.

I think the magica NB spent the entire fight in cloak attempting to rez different teammates.

Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Good stuff. Agree with Ezareth that it needs to be adjusted. I think a single res is fine, but any situation where a person is getting ressed multiple times they should have a massive penalty to their stats or a cooldown before they can be ressed again after the first. Having to circle keeps and outposts, or even out in the open field 15-20 times just to kill all of the damn ressers is not fun gameplay.

Had to agreed with you on this one!

AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice fight. How badly does your build need those tri-pots, maybe use detect pots instead?

And yeah, the changes to battlespirit etc made rezzing OP this patch. Every second counts, maybe even if they just increased the timer by a few seconds, it all adds up. Otherwise a small cooldown would be good.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Nijjion
    Nijjion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Great video and an excellent example of why battlefield ressing needs to be adjusted so people just can't keep spamming resses over and over and over....

Nothing is wrong with rezzing... never has been in any RvR game. You just have to deal with it.

Although it's never been so excess-able unlike in ESO where everyone can rez... what you get when you create a game where everyone should be able to do everything.
    NijjijjioN - DK - AR27
    NijjioN - NB -
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Nice Guys Guild
    EverQuest -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Ragnarok Online -> Cabal Online -> Guild Wars 1 -> Warhammer Online -> Vindictus -> SWTOR -> Tera -> Guild Wars 2 -> Elder Scrolls Online ->

Eagerly awaiting Camelot Unchained.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed about cooldown particularly. But still rezz must remain if you want to see small organized groups in pvp.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nijjion wrote: »

Nothing is wrong with rezzing... never has been in any RvR game. You just have to deal with it.

It's gotten worse this patch though. It's impossible to win a fight if the enemy has 2-3 more numbers with soul gems so long as they don't all stack and you get a clean wipe. I've been in a 24 man group that spent 20 minutes continuously killing the same 40-60 people outside Fort Ash repeatedly with no end, we were splitting up camping bodies etc. People wonder why everyone is running such large numbers, almost need to run a second group just to camp the enemy bodies lmao. Mind you it was good AP, but it gets old very fast.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on October 29, 2015 10:10AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's gotten worse this patch though. It's impossible to win a fight if the enemy has 2-3 more numbers with soul gems so long as they don't all stack and you get a clean wipe. I've been in a 24 man group that spent 20 minutes continuously killing the same 40-60 people outside Fort Ash repeatedly with no end, we were splitting up camping bodies etc. People wonder why everyone is running such large numbers, almost need to run a second group just to camp the enemy bodies lmao. Mind you it was good AP, but it gets old very fast.

Yes agreed it happens a lot in both 1vX or group vs larger group. Rezz definitely needs a cooldown or something but nerfing stealth rezz won't help to fight agaisnt those large groups of rezzers.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't dance with him on the Rock...The Rock is a Traaappp!

Man those freaking rezes, at least none were using krag, that set turns bad zergs into a zombie horde.
    Edited by Armitas on October 29, 2015 10:41AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • KostasDragonborn
    Sypher wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-oOB_eE2cg

Thanks for watching (If you came in here expecting Magicka DK </3)

I'd really like to see the build gear/attributes/etc
    I'm a Magicka DK and I find it interesting that your health is so low in Cyro yet you're performing so well. I was watching the rotation, buffed Vigor with Igneous, just would be interesting to know what gear.
    - Walk with virtue, friend.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WTB resurrection sickness on person resurrected or resurrection timer on the person resurrecting.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

I actually kind of like the idea of this. I don't think battle resurrection should be gone completely, but if you're constantly trying to res people who keep dying by their own sword, something is wrong.

*Edit, also great video.
    Edited by OdinForge on October 29, 2015 1:35PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome as always. Why they no cc you? Lucky.

Now all you have to do Sypher is figure out Magicka DK. Lol
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant! However we're never going to get DK buffed if you keep showing them footage like this.
    Agree with @Ezareth too. Watching people res spam players you've already recently killed is pretty annoying, especially when you're outnumbered. Then again, watching that fight, I'm not too sure who was outnumbered - them or you.
  • Nijjion
    Nijjion
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    WTB resurrection sickness on person resurrected or resurrection timer on the person resurrecting.

Rezz sickness might be a good idea... say like 2-5 mins you are 50% nerfed in every stat/damage/healing(+received).

NijjijjioN - DK - AR27
    NijjioN - NB -
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Nice Guys Guild
    EverQuest -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Ragnarok Online -> Cabal Online -> Guild Wars 1 -> Warhammer Online -> Vindictus -> SWTOR -> Tera -> Guild Wars 2 -> Elder Scrolls Online ->

Eagerly awaiting Camelot Unchained.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Nice vid, sometimes I am really impressed how you guys on NA always find such noob grps out in Cyrodiil xD
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Nice vid, sometimes I am really impressed how you guys on NA always find such noob grps out in Cyrodiil xD

There are 'noob' groups on all servers. EU isn't immune either.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

Rezz sickness might be a good idea... say like 2-5 mins you are 50% nerfed in every stat/damage/healing(+received).

Rather the user who ressed cannot res someone again within a few minutes.

Ressing in battle with low resources is bad as it is if you're surrounded..

OP: So annoying that sneaky nb ressing was :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't WoW, we don't need res sickness....
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »

I'm not a fan of ress sickness either.

I simply think there should be a 30 second or so timer after you die before you can be ressed. This allows an actual fight to take place without worrying about someone else ressing a player you successfully eliminated literally 2 seconds after they die.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »

I'm not a fan of ress sickness either.

I simply think there should be a 30 second or so timer after you die before you can be ressed. This allows an actual fight to take place without worrying about someone else ressing a player you successfully eliminated literally 2 seconds after they die.

No ress sickness is needed but the timer is a good idea, first ress yep no problem but if you die quick again a 30 sec timer and the a 1 min and such.

Edit:- Love the Vid :)
    Edited by Grampa_Smurf on October 29, 2015 8:28PM

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭

I mean it went from 40 people rezzing in 5 seconds with a forward camp to what it is now. Slowly getting better and actually taking effort from the CoD Instaspawn style from the past. Lesser of two evils maybe~

Suru
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sypher what is the image used in that promo intro?

Badass vid!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭
    I came here expecting magika..
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video. Nice fight. This is an excellent player. Period :smile:

I don't have a problem with rezzes.

I do have a problem making the best in slot damaging gear the best rezzing gear.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do have a problem making the best in slot damaging gear the best rezzing gear.

Not come the new update ;)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Suru wrote: »

I mean it went from 40 people rezzing in 5 seconds with a forward camp to what it is now. Slowly getting better and actually taking effort from the CoD Instaspawn style from the past. Lesser of two evils maybe~

At least they got a loading screen on the camp though, and it grouped them all up ready to be bombed. I guess the biggest issue is it just feels like the strategy has become to simply outlast people rather than be good at the game and wipe them.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Not come the new update ;)

Not to mention no stealth res' either, you can target that ranged interrupt/gap closer just a bit faster.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons