The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lol @ZoS

Galalin
Galalin
✭✭✭✭✭
Look at these forums... nerf this nerf that.... l2p this l2p that... just a bloody mess and who does ZoS have to blame? Themselves! Catering to nerfs from the start...every patch about nerfs. Well good job ZoS look at your game/forums now. Maybe ZoS will see now why other games make small and specific changes on a regular basis instead of huge amounts of changes with blanket fixes.

Ah who am i kidding this is ZoS

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    It all was necessary. The Game is on a good way now just some slight adjustments like a little buff For DK and a decent nerf for NB and its all good.
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone said the other day in zone chat that this is the only game they play that they have to completely change their build and L2P all over again after a short break because of the amount of changes ZOS makes to to the game.
    Edited by SleepyTroll on October 26, 2015 3:42AM
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the funny part is they have anounced they are doing it again in not this update but the following one... who are they kidding everytime they do this they make things 10x worse. Wake up ZoS....small and specific changes often will get you working towards balance.... overhauling half the skills/abilites, passives and game mechanics while trying to create a balance is a virtual nightmare with almost certain failure.

Edited by Galalin on October 26, 2015 3:43AM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry man, #NoNerfNovember is shortly approaching us. It's a month to stop all the whining and nerf threads, giving us time to focus on more constructive topics like balancing the weaker classes. At the moment this appears to be Templar and DK (source: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/226491/which-class-do-you-feel-is-overpowered).
    The Sorc and Nightblade are in really good places right now, and even Templar isn't doing too bad. IMO, every class is almost on level, but the two left behind just need some tinkering to bring them up to speed with Sorc and NB.
    During #NoNerfNovember, I really hope people will take this time to look at possible solutions to that, instead of trying to nerf the already well-designed and working classes. Remember, we want balance, not nerfing - because that leads to unbalance, which is why we're stuck in this cycle and not getting any where.
    But hey, that doesn't mean if you play a Sorc and want a change that you can't ask for it. Not at all. As long as you're not crying for a nerf in some manner, you're good to go.
    I truly hope a majority of us participate, and believe it'd make the forums a better place, and give ZOS some valuable feedback instead of rage text after being defeated, leading in unnecessary nerfs.

Be apart of the solution, not the problem. #NoNerfNovember
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levo18 wrote: »
    It all was necessary. The Game is on a good way now just some slight adjustments like a little buff For DK and a decent nerf for NB and its all good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Such an appropriate video you deserve some points thrown your way xD
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My thoughts exactly

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone said the other day in zone chat that this is the only game they play that they have to completely change their build and L2P all over again after a short break because of the amount of changes ZOS makes to to the game.

Yeah, this is me every update. Scrounging around trying to find something that still works, something they didn't break. So annoying, and yeah it's the only game like that. Most games you look forward to an update, this game you dread it.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • 1Grumpy_dunmer1

I'dk dude maybe a small buff to Templar and a slightly larger one for magicka DK. NOTHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE NERFED. Obviously what has been Goin on isn't working let's try buffs instead of nerfs for a minute here.
    XxbothbarrelsxX ps4 NA
    Magicka nightblade vr16 EP
    Magicka dragonknight vr16 EP
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'dk dude maybe a small buff to Templar and a slightly larger one for magicka DK. NOTHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE NERFED. Obviously what has been Goin on isn't working let's try buffs instead of nerfs for a minute here.

I dont know about that. How do those buffs fix shield stacking and the fact the Cloak is a 3 in one ability. I agree with NBs that there should be no increasing cost on cloak because it doesnt always work and there are a lot of counters. However, the Purge on it needs to go. Slot purge like everyone else. You want to stay invisible fine. But to be a purge as well is OP. No other ability has a secondary benefit that big.

And for the other, remove shield breaker set but remove the ability to STACK SHIELDS for the love of god please.

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The funny thing about that statement is that its a problem I've seen in every MMO that I've ever played, to greater or lesser degrees. City of Heroes made changes that caused people to relearn their builds. TSW did. STO did. SWTOR did. SWG did. I think the only MMO I can think of that I've played in some time that didn't cause me to relearn my build was DCUO. DCUO did a great job of making me adapt though. Lets be serious though, the game did start fairly flawed for the Warrior/Rogue types. It was just a much better game for the mages, and that would be fine if the other playstyles weren't being pitched at us. They still have ample opportunity to stabilize the game systems and make things work out. I'm not overly bothered by it, even though I do think some core game systems need to change, and Templar and DK needs some tweaks.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Private servers... One day... One day with 1.5 settings...
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Jorva
    Jorva
    ✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Look at these forums... nerf this nerf that.... l2p this l2p that... just a bloody mess and who does ZoS have to blame? Themselves! Catering to nerfs from the start...every patch about nerfs. Well good job ZoS look at your game/forums now. Maybe ZoS will see now why other games make small and specific changes on a regular basis instead of huge amounts of changes with blanket fixes.

Ah who am i kidding this is ZoS

DK SCRUB OUT

Everyone is getting hit by nerf bullets left and right. Mass purchase nerf weapons and ammunition from your local walmart right now and make sure there is nothing left for ZoS to use against us.

The community needs YOU to join our cause
    Jorvo Stormwolf
    Ebonheart Pact
    PC Platform
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    How I imagine ESO will end up if ZOS keep catering to the QQer's......
    a96dbb33ffdfb9ec.jpg
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• tennant94
    tennant94
    ✭✭✭

Says the dk...
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    PvP is dead, they should make Cyrodiil PvE and seperate factions already, maybe that's what they're aiming for.
  • pogopwns_ESO
    pogopwns_ESO
    ✭✭✭

buff dk LMAO if you cant kite for 10 minutes or kill 1v5 with almost any dk build you are a baddy. DK is the premier PvP troll class.
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

I dont know about that. How do those buffs fix shield stacking and the fact the Cloak is a 3 in one ability. I agree with NBs that there should be no increasing cost on cloak because it doesnt always work and there are a lot of counters. However, the Purge on it needs to go. Slot purge like everyone else. You want to stay invisible fine. But to be a purge as well is OP. No other ability has a secondary benefit that big.

And for the other, remove shield breaker set but remove the ability to STACK SHIELDS for the love of god please.

Then what is the point of having two morphs? The other one is garbage. So what you want NB's to spam Cloak right up to you and get a guaranteed crit with Surprise Attack or Concealed Weapon for 9-11k damage, then fear you, ambush, cloak and surprised attack/concealed weapon? Because that will be the new build for NB's if you want the purge gone.

Besides, NB's are basically scouts for the large group. Why slot two abilities one to cloak and then the other to use purge in support skill? Plus it only removes TWO conditions in the 2.5 second duration. Moved to what? 2.9 seconds with the passives? NB's would be useless with it nerfed like you want. Then a new class would be the flavor of the patch, and YOU will complain about something.
    Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
    Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
    Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then what is the point of having two morphs? The other one is garbage. So what you want NB's to spam Cloak right up to you and get a guaranteed crit with Surprise Attack or Concealed Weapon for 9-11k damage, then fear you, ambush, cloak and surprised attack/concealed weapon? Because that will be the new build for NB's if you want the purge gone.

Besides, NB's are basically scouts for the large group. Why slot two abilities one to cloak and then the other to use purge in support skill? Plus it only removes TWO conditions in the 2.5 second duration. Moved to what? 2.9 seconds with the passives? NB's would be useless with it nerfed like you want. Then a new class would be the flavor of the patch, and YOU will complain about something.

It needs a different morph. Yes you should have to slot two abilities. Like i said, like everyone else. I have a magblade. I know how OP that skill is.

NBs are not scouts for large groups. You have to be kidding me. How much time have you spent in PVP? Scouting and large groups dont happen anymore.

NBs are mostly gankers. Having that ability is ridiculously OP if it purges as well.
  • Jorva
    Jorva
    ✭✭

My reaction when seeing your reaction
    tumblr_nd7jmyEGNV1r65u1fo1_400.gif
    Jorvo Stormwolf
    Ebonheart Pact
    PC Platform
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭

It needs a different morph. Yes you should have to slot two abilities. Like i said, like everyone else. I have a magblade. I know how OP that skill is.

NBs are not scouts for large groups. You have to be kidding me. How much time have you spent in PVP? Scouting and large groups dont happen anymore.

NBs are mostly gankers. Having that ability is ridiculously OP if it purges as well.

So then Sorcs should have knockdown removed from Frags, and my DK should not have shields after doing a Dragon Leap.

Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
    Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
    Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

buff dk LMAO if you cant kite for 10 minutes or kill 1v5 with almost any dk build you are a baddy. DK is the premier PvP troll class.

Hey Mr.Baddy... have you even played this games since 1.5? Seriously
    tennant94 wrote: »

Says the dk...

Says almost everyone... have you read the forums or played the game?

DK SCRUB OUT