Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Class specific terms?

KozawahGaming
KozawahGaming
✭✭✭
So Templar has stabby stabby, Dragonknights have flappy wings, Sorcs have frags, Nightblades have (I'm at a loss) cloak? Anything I missed? I'm just so use to flappy flappy and stabby stabby that I don't know what other terms the other classes have to identify abilities.
Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Temps have jabs.

Because jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab.

Because reasons.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    Temps have jabs.

Because reasons.

Yeah Jabs are stabby stabby XD
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBs are gay. Thats it. You dont need any other specific term for them.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »

Aw did someone get killed by a Nightblade and is butt hurt? They do exactly what they were suppose to do, be the guy that sneaks around, goes for crit damage, and takes advantage of his class defining ability (cloak). I have a DK, NB, and Templar. They all play differently so you can't call one gay without then classifying them all as gay. DragonKnights are gay for Reflective Scales, 2Hers are gay for spamming Wrecking Blow, Templars are gay for Jabs, Sorcs are gay for frags. So good job the entire game is GAY.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templars ans Sorcs have BoL.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aw did someone get killed by a Nightblade and is butt hurt? They do exactly what they were suppose to do, be the guy that sneaks around, goes for crit damage, and takes advantage of his class defining ability (cloak). I have a DK, NB, and Templar. They all play differently so you can't call one gay without then classifying them all as gay. DragonKnights are gay for Reflective Scales, 2Hers are gay for spamming Wrecking Blow, Templars are gay for Jabs, Sorcs are gay for frags. So good job the entire game is GAY.

#Pride
    LkYdt4x.jpg
    Edited by Ara_Valleria on October 28, 2015 8:46PM
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭

#Pride
    LkYdt4x.jpg

I facepalmed but then I realized it is entirely accurate. NB's call sorcs gay, Sorcs call DK's gay, Dk's call Templars gay, everyone but 2h users call Wrecking blow gay. So yeah that is entirely accurate.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    They all play differently so you can't call one gay without then classifying them all as gay. DragonKnights are gay for Reflective Scales, 2Hers are gay for spamming Wrecking Blow, Templars are gay for Jabs, Sorcs are gay for frags. So good job the entire game is GAY.

GOD IS GAY !!!

• AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    Temps have jabs.

Because reasons.

Yeah Jabs are stabby stabby XD

Stabby stabby implies a knife. Roberto from Futurama is a great example. "Stand back while I practice my stabbing! HA! HA! HAAAAA!"

Templar is Jabmania.
  • Abob
    Abob
    ✭✭✭

Not really. NB's are gay because they rely on hiding and backstabbing, whilst other classes, such as DK and Templar, don't need to run and hide like those backstabbing cowards when they are fighting.
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abob wrote: »

Not really. NB's are gay because they rely on hiding and backstabbing, whilst other classes, such as DK and Templar, don't need to run and hide like those backstabbing cowards when they are fighting.

Nightblade's do it in the dark, from behind.

• Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So salty.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Abob wrote: »

Okay so they are playing exactly as they are suppose to.