Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MFI Now Recruiting!! Anyone Welcome! [AD NA]

xLUCIDxCHAOSx
xLUCIDxCHAOSx
Soul Shriven
MFI is now recruiting!!!!!
Everyone is eligible regardless of level as long as you are looking to have fun!
No BS, you need help in or with the game, we can get it for you!!!!
Very active members
Need crafting, we have you!

Leave you GT Below or hit up some of the sites we have:
Follow us on Twitter @GuildMFI
Join the Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/mfiguild/

Soon to come:
Daily and weekly giveaways!
In game purchasable guild packs that will include different quality items all the way up to legendary!
Guild games such as hide and seek, horse races, fishing tournaments and a lot more.

We are a laid back guild set out to help new and seasoned players when it comes to Elder Scrolls Online.
Whether you are needing help crafting gear and weapons, looking for materials, running dungeons or just someone to run with for PvE or PvP.
Looking to grow the guild and have input from everyone that joins
We have a great start with bank and members and will only grow from here
Daily players to group up with

Are you good at the following? The following guild is for you!
Dungeon Running
PvP Players
PvE Players
Mats Farmer
Crafting
Recruiting

Any rank welcome!
We are primarily AD NA
Follow us on Twitter @GuildMFI
Join the Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/mfiguild/
Any questions, feel free to ask!

**We are looking to form alliances with other guilds if interested.
**We are also looking to extend the guild to the EU server, so if you are interested hit us up.

Admin GT's:
xLUCIDxCHAOSx
MechAnubis82
PrincessBunny13
Edited by xLUCIDxCHAOSx on October 29, 2015 1:46PM
Spawns of Chaos is now recruiting!
GT: xLUCIDxCHAOSx | XboxOne NA | Guild: Spawns of Chaos
| BandApp: Spawns of Chaos |
  • jconnors500
    jconnors500
    Soul Shriven
    Intersted in joining a guild. I am a mature gamer i am 42 and about 4 years ago started playing some mmo games in my sparetime and enjoyed it. I have played EQ2 DDO LOTR AND SEVERAL OTHERS. I am not expert at playing mmo by any means but do understand class roles adapting gameplay etc. I do not do crafting as i find it very time consuming and when i do have time to play typicly 4-5 hr per day i like to adventure.

I am very easy going and when i am logged in will join any group or help doing things. I currently play a lvl 14 sorcerer just started playing ESO about a wek ago and this class seems to be very versitile. Class has unique skills and i can do crowd control if needed ( allot of times others in group dont relize this and hit adds i have locked down :) I do some healing and OF course dps i like how i can adjust to what the group needs and makes for diverse game play. My game tag is jconn500 thanks for your consideration
  • xLUCIDxCHAOSx
    xLUCIDxCHAOSx
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds awesome jconn500. As soon as the NA server comes back up I will send you an invite. We understand that people have lives and cannot game all the time. We also understand that everyone plays the game differently. In our guild we are here to have fun and help eachother out. If you are needing anything let us know. We can craft you gear and weapons if you need them, or if you are looking for materials we can help you get them.
    Hit up the guild community page if you would like at
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/mfiguild/ or
    Tweet at us: @GuildMFI
  • katcali
    katcali
    KRYpTOE
  • Uroboros
    Uroboros
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join!!
    GT is firstavengerr
  • Nomad79
    Nomad79
    I'm looking for an active guild so that I can participate in group content. I'm currently levelling a dps Stamplar in Aldmeri Dominion and will happily surrender my crafting materials for an opportunity to get levelling armor. Gamer tag is N0MAD REAPER. Thanks.
  • xLUCIDxCHAOSx
    xLUCIDxCHAOSx
    Soul Shriven
    The add was sent out KRYpTOE, firstavengerr and N0MAD REAPER. Thank you for the interest and let us know if you are needing help with anything! Check out the Community site or tweet us at the link below if you need anything!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mfiguild/
    @GuildMFI
    or contact

xLUCIDxCHAOSx
    MechAnubis82
    PrincessBunny13

Thanks!
    Edited by xLUCIDxCHAOSx on October 28, 2015 3:27PM