Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any Guilds Looking?

AssassinTheMage
Are any guilds looking for some new members? I am level 10 and am still learning the ins and outs of the game so any help would be greatly appreciated. I am a Breton NB but may be thinking about a new sorc character. Let me know.
10 Breton NB- Nordenwraith

A knife at your throat is worth two in your back!
Oh...I remember the day I took that arrow to my knee.
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    what alliance?
    Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion
  • AssassinTheMage
    Daggerfall

• Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Are any guilds looking for some new members? I am level 10 and am still learning the ins and outs of the game so any help would be greatly appreciated. I am a Breton NB but may be thinking about a new sorc character. Let me know.

I sent you a message through your Gamertag.

Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • AssassinTheMage
    My b
    Abunai_808 wrote: »

I sent you a message through your Gamertag.

My brother plays as a separate player on my account while I am at work, he may have gotten the message and just not told me. I will check when I get home from work today. It will be after 4.

• Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭

No problem.

Edited by Abunai_808 on October 11, 2015 5:23PM
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    The dirty daggers are looking for new members
  • T0xicSw0rd
    Come try the 501st Vaders Fist we are a guild based around helping each other out along with new players. We can show you the ends and outs. Just might me on Xbox live T0xic Sw0rd the "0" are zeroes
  • Lizrko 33
    Vader fist is a great guid. Also you could join mine Axuda Inmortal, we are dc based and are all about helping ppl. Message LizRKO
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    The dirty daggers are looking for new members come join a fun social guild we help any one who needs it
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    Go to our post here to check out Obsidian Guard. We are a very relaxed guild, but we also have a more serious side in our Combat sister guilds. Always active members on. Any questions, shoot me a message! Hope to see you in game!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/190758/looking-for-new-players-join-a-relaxed-but-active-guild-na-xb1/p1
  • Jasrty
    Jasrty
    We are the Daggerfall Chancellors and we are looking for active people just like you, people to talk with in guild chat or run the Imperial City, or do Daily Dungeons with, message me if interested GT is Vito S Scarfo
  • Peircerofhell
    Expedite is a growing trade, PvE, and PvP guild looking for members to join! Anyone is welcome and we will help any members that need it. Looking for friendly people who will also be loyal to Expedite. If you are interested, message me on here or at my gamer tag: Piercerofhell. Always remember, Fight Like an Expidite!
  • Rimmsa
    Rimmsa
    ✭✭
    Shoot me an in-game mail and i'll invite ya! Sludge Industries; we do it ALL!

GT=Rimmsa
    -Xbox One = Rimmsa
    Viktor Tsolvkov = V3 Life Sapping Imperial Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Vincent LaFlur = Lvl12 Dark Magicka High Elf Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion

Sludge Industries Guild Master. Sludge Industries is ALWAYS looking for new associates and members!
    ESOCrafters VP

Check out the guild websites!
    http://www.sludgeindustries.gamerlaunch.com
    https://sites.google.com/site/esocrafters/home
  • ForlornBeliever
    Bloodborne Rogues are looking for for more members. If you're interested o4 curious just message me. GT=Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • xLUCIDxCHAOSx
    xLUCIDxCHAOSx
    Soul Shriven
    If you are interested in joining a guild were are recruiting all levels. Check out the thread for info if you are interested. It's laid back no guild fees and were are always will to help out in any way. Thanks!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/226712/mfi-now-recruiting-anyone-welome-ad-na#latest

MFI Cummunity Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mfiguild/
    Twitter: @GuildMFI
    Spawns of Chaos is now recruiting!
    GT: xLUCIDxCHAOSx | XboxOne NA | Guild: Spawns of Chaos
    | BandApp: Spawns of Chaos |
  • ForlornBeliever
    The Bloodborne Rogues are looking for more members. GT=Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server