The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Any PVP tests from PTS?

jbcrocks
jbcrocks
✭✭✭
Hey guys, I've seen a lot of maelstrom,dlc content but I'm curious if anyone is actually testing pvp? Any discoveries, bugs, etc. ?
jbcrocks [EP] - Dunmer DK - Vamp since launch - AvA 37
Chaboyyyhd [EP]- Altmer Sorcerer - AvA 9
Jb Shadowcloak [EP] - Imperial Nightblade AvA 9
Commander Soviets [AD] - Bosmer Nightnlade AvA 5

• Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think anyone would test anything PvP specific in a patch where there were almost no changes made to classes at all (so far). We cant check on everything.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Flattedfifth
    Flattedfifth
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the pvp streamers have been testing the sets in duels.
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbcrocks wrote: »
    Hey guys, I've seen a lot of maelstrom,dlc content but I'm curious if anyone is actually testing pvp? Any discoveries, bugs, etc. ?

Bugs ? are you joking ? HAHA
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why discover the bugs now if we can save the excitement for live? :D
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that whatever overload change they made did not fix the broken overload animation bug.

Beyond that i dont recall there being a PvP change other than invulnerability after dropping down out of the sewer ladders.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube