Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in most characters on PTS

Dymence
Dymence
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure what's wrong, as I was able to play on the PTS just fine last evening.

Now every character I've tried logging in kicks me back to the log in screen with "An error has occured" after being stuck in "Requesting character load" for an eternity.

The only character with which I had no problems logging in was my lvl 3 bank alt in auridon.

I can't even make new templates as the exact same happens there.

Note all my characters are on the AD side, though I tried making a DC template aswell which resulted in the same error.

Anyone else noticing this?
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »

Now every character I've tried logging in kicks me back to the log in screen with "An error has occured" after being stuck in "Requesting character load" for an eternity.

The only character with which I had no problems logging in was my lvl 3 bank alt in auridon.

Note all my characters are on the AD side, though I tried making a DC template aswell which resulted in the same error.

You've probably gotten yourself a stealth-ban for beating their beloved arena which I 'm guessing they thought would stump players for several weeks.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. I finally have time to hop on the PTS, went and created a character and get kicked to login every time I try to load her.

>_<

I may have to do actual work while the live server is down.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    Dymence wrote: »

You've probably gotten yourself a stealth-ban for beating their beloved arena which I 'm guessing they thought would stump players for several weeks.

I really want to get that no death though :/

Maybe they have a big red ALERT button to press - he's too close to getting it, better shut down the log in servers :D
  • omfgitsbatman
    omfgitsbatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happening to me too.
    Edited by omfgitsbatman on October 27, 2015 3:11PM
    He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
    Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
    Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
    Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
    Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
    Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
    Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
    Vet Maw 4/5

• silentgecko
    silentgecko
    ✭✭✭
    same here

i can log in into my mainchar (eu) - which is in craglorn.
    but when i switch to wrothgar, the same error appears
    Guildmaster of Panic Mode! www.panic-mode.de
    Aetherian Archive Hardmode: Clear.
    Hel Ra Hardmode: Clear.
    Sanctum Ophidia Hardmode: Clear.
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena: Clear.

VR 16 Sorcerer - V16 Nightblade
  • Zedh
    Zedh
    ✭✭✭
    Same is happening to me, although i can create new templates, in can't log on to any char.
    Main: Hamrami, AD Magplar
    Twinks: Hamramri, AD Magplar
    Cantami, AD Magplar
    Some uninteresting Posers, V1-16 AD
    Pet: Fennec, V16 AD
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning's NA maintenance did some bad things and knocked down EU and PTS. EU is back online, but i guess PTS is waiting NA maintenance to finish, before anyone has time to look at it.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS only kicks me when entering wrothgar =/
    Jo'Khaljor
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK. I finally created a template V16 (had accidentally created at level 1 before), but it still kicks me when I try to log in to her.
    The Moot Councillor
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the V16 templates are broken. After creating one and getting kicked to login, I see that the character I created is only L1 (did this several times, I definitely used the V16 template), and cannot log in to Grahtwood. I only tried the AD template

With a L35 template I am able to create and login to a character (in Auridon, hopefully it's not a zone thing)

Edit, tried EP V16 template. Same issue, creates a L1 that can't log in
    Edited by cschwingeb14_ESO on October 27, 2015 2:31PM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've the same issue with my EU copied characters: I can log in, but if I try to go to Orsinium by TP myself I got kicked out of the game with same Error Message.

Now trying to port from COldharbour (where I was) to Glenubra. Is the prise 706g normal? Oo
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elloa the price increases after teleporting without a shrine. It takes a few minutes to go back to he usual ~150 gold.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the V16 templates are broken. After creating one and getting kicked to login, I see that the character I created is only L1 (did this several times, I definitely used the V16 template), and cannot log in to Grahtwood. I only tried the AD template

With a L35 template I am able to create and login to a character (in Auridon, hopefully it's not a zone thing)

Yes. Same here. I logged back in, saw that my character was level 1 and though I'd mistakenly not picked the template, even though I was sure I had.

Deleted and recreated, got kicked, and when I went back in, she was level 1 (on character select) and I cannot log in at all.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Tess_Phyreforge
    Tess_Phyreforge
    ✭✭✭
    yep I been trying for the past 30 mins to log into PTS
    after choosing play and sits and spins for like 30 sec and then get a box pop up
    "An error have occurred, Please wait a few minutes and log in again"

This happens only when trying to log in using the VR16 Template

I made a lvl 35 Template and got in just fine.
    Edited by Tess_Phyreforge on October 27, 2015 3:32PM
  • Lyrander
    Lyrander
    ✭✭✭
    same. why is no one from ZOS answering here?

cant even play pts now that the server is down. great -.-
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems the V16 templates are broken. Create a new toon as V16, login, go to endless loading screen until the game boots you with an error, log back in and see the character you just created is there but is level 1 and even then you still cannot log that level 1 character in
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The "None" template (for new characters) is also broken.
    Edited by Preyfar on October 27, 2015 4:56PM
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just templates. It's my vr16 copied character which I can't log in to.

I'm assuming that all veteran characters cannot log in and all non-vet characters can log in.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure it is (hopefully was after the maintenance) a problem with wrothgar somehow making your game crash upon entering.
    @Dymence I assume you played in wrothgar (vMA ;) ) laast evening, so that would wxplain why you cant loggin on that char.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    V16 AD template seems to be fixed. I created one and am able to log into him in Grahtwood
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried logging in, even though my character was still level 1, but it crashed upon placing me in Deshaan.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged in to Wrothgar with my copied v16 character. Maybe it's fixed now.