The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS During Maintainance

PhatGrimReaper
PhatGrimReaper
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one who can't login to the PTS right now?
Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
F G R Junior - Templar AR26
This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Senaxu
    Senaxu
    ✭✭✭
    No, i have the same problem. EU live server also the same reason
    Unbroken EU
    Senaxu - AD Sorcerer
    Senaxu's Smurf - DC Sorcerer
    PvE-Scores(2.1): AA: 1182439 - 06:58 | HR: 114065 - 06:56 | SO: 151067 - 12:27 | DSA: 23457 - 34:36

www.twitch.tv/senaxu
    "There is still room up"
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, myself and three friends just got kicked from the PTS. Glad I wasn't in vMA at the moment!
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats bcs everything is on one big "megaserver" which cant even run pts...
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    Notice how all three platforms are going down at once? Its likely its a data center maintenance again and since the PTS is located there as well, it will be pulled offline as well.

EU is getting affected because they took down the account servers too (without announcing it ahead of time).
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "and here we are, half past three in the morning" *Beat kicks in*

I want back to PTS ;_;