The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rank Progression

Molag_Crow
Molag_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
You know since there's 2 levels each Alliance War rank, I've always wondered... is the first progress bar of any rank much slower than the second bar to get to the next rank?
--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
YoutTube ESO Playlist
The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
Be your true, authentic self.

Best Answers

• Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, each level or part of a rank takes longer than the previous one.

@paulsimonps

So let's say for example 0/2 recruit; it's quicker to go to 1/2 but slower to go to 2/2? because for me, it feels like the opposite... like 1/2 seems slower, and 2/2 seems quicker, but I don't know.
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke

• Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice, didn't even know about that manny, thanks!
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@paulsimonps

So let's say for example 0/2 recruit; it's quicker to go to 1/2 but slower to go to 2/2? because for me, it feels like the opposite... like 1/2 seems slower, and 2/2 seems quicker, but I don't know.

Its just like any leveling system where next level takes longer to reach than the previous, but of course once you get into the pvp properly you will gain AP much faster than one did at the start so it will seem to go faster, for a while, then it will slow down again. That's at least how I see it. But I know it takes longer, used an addon to check all the AP requirements for each rank a while back, and you can just check next time you level that you need more.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@paulsimonps

You might just be getting more alliance points during that time period where you're going from 1/2 to 2/2.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah that makes sense, well.. what made me wonder if it was getting slower through 1/2 rather than 2/2, is most likely because I stopped joining zergs/groups... meh
    YoutTube ESO Playlist