Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

keystones

Black_Canary15
does anyone know if there are consequences for destroying to absorbing the stones? I already destroyed the one in the prison to save the inmates.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absorbing them will help you later with some puzzles, but I found the real fun was in finding them all and doing what my character would want.

& its fun all around whatever you do!
    there's another of the keystone quests that has a delightful moral dilemma, another where maybe its best to be a big liar...
    enjoy!
    :D
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }