Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tips on how to deal with Impending Storm.

Fat-Larry-Makes-All
So I've started doing stuff solo in Craglorn at Vet 8 and it's going pretty well. Much better than I expected actually. I can get mobs down without running out of resources, It's the heavy hitters like Taking Aim that can spoil the fun. But that one is relatively easy to deal with, Impending Storm of this giant electrified Wamasu however...:
CSLTYiEUEAApREK.jpg:large

I can recognise when she's about to use it, and I've also figured out that the 4 paths of lightning seem to come from straight ahead, 2 on the sides at 90 degrees and one out the ol' backside.

So I've started getting some distance between me and the beasty when she's doing that crouching down animation, and then try to stay in the parts around her where the lightning doesn't come.

Problem is, every time she does this she seems to make a small turn right after the crouching animation, sending the lightning in a different direction than what I expected and stomping me into the dust.

I mean I guess you could deal with it, I'm gonna have to at some point, but maybe there are some tips and tricks I'm missing here, anything that could be helpful.

Fat Argonian Cook.
  • kad01121ub17_ESO
    personally maybe try youtube? see if there are any videos on it there?

AD High Elf, PC, NA, Server!
    New to MMo's Always looking for friends to quest with!
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Also, knowing what your class/weapon/build will limit the available tactics, what are you playing in those areas?
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank