Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't open imperial reward container?

Zigzerg97
Zigzerg97
So i recently bought the superb imperial reward container on my veteran 2 character by mistake, somehow i cant open it or deposit it in my bank. Surely i dont need to wait to v16 to open it? :|

p.s i already have a v16 too.
  • Pabston
    Pabston
    ✭✭
    I think it can only be opened by a VR16. So if you mail it to someone to return to you and pick up as your VR16 you should be able to open it.

I would have thought you could have put it in your bank, strange
  • Heroborg
    Heroborg
    ✭✭
    Zigzerg97 wrote: »
    So i recently bought the superb imperial reward container on my veteran 2 character by mistake, somehow i cant open it or deposit it in my bank. Surely i dont need to wait to v16 to open it? :|

p.s i already have a v16 too.

You may have to wait. But i think you can hold on to it because i believe it is bound.
    Daggerfall Covenant Loyalist