Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Starting over need Mentor

kad01121ub17_ESO
Hi everyone!

So when i first joined ESO back when it came out i was in a guild called Nefarious and back then i had no idea what i was doing and everyone in the guild was helpful but they all leveld past me an left me in the dust and not being a hard core gamer that i am i couldt keep up an i left ESO.( no offence to the guys that where in that guild if your reading this i still like yall) Today i decided id try again and do a different approach with things and ask for a mentor that would take there time helping me and not leave me behind. Im on english server ( in the USA states) on a PC. My first charter was in the aldmeri dominion i was playing as a wood elf with a bow for weapon of choice. This time around id like to stay in the Aldmeri dominion as a High elf maybe have destruction staff as first weapon of choice and im unsure about my second weapon. Id like help making my charters build on the skill calculator. Im open to talking outside forms as well. If youd like to help feel free to send me something to my inbox here.(not sure i can post email here)

AD High Elf, PC, NA, Server!
New to MMo's Always looking for friends to quest with!
  • You-SKID
    You-SKID
    Im up for helping anyone my friend inbox me here with more details like your class ect and what your looking to achieve
  • kad01121ub17_ESO
    ok cool thanks sent you an inbox!

AD High Elf, PC, NA, Server!
    New to MMo's Always looking for friends to quest with!