Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help me to win a prize of 100k!

Blobsky
Blobsky
✭✭✭✭✭
I am a PvP 1vX editer, and am really hunting a song in this video from 0.15->0.45... If anyone knows it I'll happily reward you with a gold prize! (I am EU, sorry NA - but appreciate if anyone knows it!)

Shazam and other addons don't seem to find it, but maybe you have better luck than me
Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The video is the SECOND MOST RECENT by 'Rock4prolife' on youtube

DC EU Nightblade
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah, I downloaded the mp3 of it, cut out the parts that weren't relevant so I had from 15 secs to around 33 when it ended, created the fingerprint and apparently it's Trey Parker - R3dneck Song. I can't help but think that is incorrect
    Edited by Alucardo on October 25, 2015 3:51PM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to be clear, you're talking about the piano theme?
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Just to be clear, you're talking about the piano theme?

the chill dnb tune at 0.15->0.45 seconds in the vezuxii clip - shazam, soundhound etc don't identify it right
    Edited by Blobsky on October 25, 2015 5:11PM

DC EU Nightblade
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »

the chill dnb tune at 0.15->0.45 seconds in the vezuxii clip - shazam, soundhound etc don't identify it right
    I think I was looking at the wrong video all this time.. can you please link me?
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC EU Nightblade