Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Experienced MMO Raider LF Guild

Firecugaub17_ESO
Firecugaub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone, I am new to ESO and I am trying to find a group of good people to eventually raid with (once I get the levels and the gear). I am creating a Templar healer for PVP and Raiding because I enjoyed healing in WoW in end game raids. Not going to need any help or anything like that. My GT is drune85.
  • Coreypeele1ub17_ESO
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1691872237699453/?ref=bookmarks

Our guild Name is Amaraldane Naril Nagaia

We are a newly formed guild that we are open to all alliances. We plan to do 1 vs 1 PvP as well as PvE. We are always looking for new members and always willing to help out people new to the game. We are an adult guild so there may be some language, that you may or may not find appropriate. Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Edited by Coreypeele1ub17_ESO on October 19, 2015 5:44AM
  • Lizrko 33
    Axuda Inmortal is recruiting, and we are dc based. We are active and group up daily to do a variety of things
  • Jasrty
    Jasrty

We are the Daggerfall Chancellors and we are looking for active people just like you, people to talk with in guild chat or run the Imperial City, or do Daily Dungeons with, message me if interested GT is Vito S Scarfo