Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need question answered plz

yolokow
yolokow
Hi guys one question I was watching this youtube video on how to become a werewolf at a low level in eso and I noticed his enemies were a level 12 mine are level 35 why is that
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If they are level 35, that means that they no longer scale to your level :/ They used to, but apparently no longer. Try to level up if it is too difficult right now.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I also thought the enemies in the werewolf mission scaled to your level...you wouldn't happen to be Level 35 would you?
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    This also happened to when becoming a vampire, the initial quest was leveled to me (level 6) but the solo instance went to level 35. I got through it though with a bit of persistence
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • yolokow
    yolokow
    same here and my alt account is a level 5

• Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level scaling has a floor value and a ceiling value. The ceiling value is often the current cap so you can say most instances don't have a scaling ceiling. However there is a minimum level for all instances, scaling or no.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they changed this fairly recently, many instances have a min level, I think someone complained about seeing LV 10 WWs too much and ZOS raised the limit to shut them up.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • yolokow
    yolokow
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    Level scaling has a floor value and a ceiling value. The ceiling value is often the current cap so you can say most instances don't have a scaling ceiling. However there is a minimum level for all instances, scaling or no.

i dont understand
  • yolokow
    yolokow
    I think they changed this fairly recently, many instances have a min level, I think someone complained about seeing LV 10 WWs too much and ZOS raised the limit to shut them up.

when
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    It wasn't too long ago. It used to scale but now it is 35. I just did it recently on a level 27 character and they were all 35 for me as well. It was to try and keep it in line with the vampire quest which would not scale down below that during the solo instance.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe it scales up by a certain amount now? I just did the werewolf quest for the first time ever on my Level 30 character last night and the enemies were Level 38.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yolokow wrote: »

when

I think it was with the IC patch or the one before that because that is when I first heard about this.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

When I did mine the first time I was a level 6 with ww rank 6 I thought it was quite funny never understood the level disparity between vamp and ww would have thought both quests to be the same level.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • yolokow
    yolokow
    yea thx so much
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it was with the IC patch. It's not easy but can still be done. My brother did the WW quest at lvl 4, with a special made armor set and certain potions (dunno what ones). He also found, if you die a few times, the boss HP seems to adjust and get a bit lower (that was with mammoth). I did it with a lvl 10 or 12. It was a tough fight, but got it eventually.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil