Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help with the new mats

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
Is there a way to actually buy them without stones because if not I am going to have to stick with my vr14 gear until I have enough drops to deconstruct and make, also is it true what I have read that it takes 150 ingots to make 1 chest piece?! That is basically 15k telvar stones to make 1 chest if I am correct? And for a guy that doesnt have time to play the dlc that often ( and for everyone else like m) that is a kick right up the throat!
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can buy them with gold from other players or deconstruct looted gear for single ingots. You will also be able to harvest them in Wrothgar, but only from random nodes - most of them still yield tier 9 materials.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    The x10 kicker is only for V16 gear, V15 gear follows the normal material progression.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    I may go for v15 gear then because its only about a 24 point marker difference isnt it.
    PS4 Eu Server
  • Shinra
    Shinra
    ✭✭✭
    I may go for v15 gear then because its only about a 24 point marker difference isnt it.

The difference from the weapons, between a V14 gold staff, and a V16 gold staff is 200 weapon/spellpower...
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Shinra wrote: »

The difference from the weapons, between a V14 gold staff, and a V16 gold staff is 200 weapon/spellpower...

I know but I cannot grind like that, nor can I afford 100-500g a piece.
    PS4 Eu Server
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new mats are dropping in price in the guild stores, and will drop more once Orsinium comes out. However my VR15's (one is just a few points from VR16) are still wearing VR14 gear and will do so until I can farm the mats in Orsinium.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know but I cannot grind like that, nor can I afford 100-500g a piece.
    I suggest you join a veteran trading guild with a guildtrader, and start selling out of whatever you can, to get to afford what you want.

If you want cloth, you sell all your ingots and earn money for cloth - if you want wood, you trade your cloth or ingots for wood - or you actually sell your dungeon loot, crafted potions, rare runes you find, rare style stones, upgrade materials, motifs.
    << if all of that is too hard for you, go pick up flowers and raw materials - sell those.

If you don't find time or energy to invest in trading or grinding, then you can make v15 gear as it requires much less material, or stick to your current v14.
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    It's not that it is to hard or that I don't have the energy to do it, it's I haven't got the time to grind like other people have.
    PS4 Eu Server