Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild.

KrixusBlade
Right now I'm leveling and would like to run dungeons but the group finder is a$$.

At cap I will be interested in pve progression as well as pvp.

Current character is a dps Templar but Alts are certainly in the future.

I have experience in the end game mmo scene. WOW through mop, ffxi to abbysea and ffxiv to present. Cleared all coil levels aside from final due to static break before any nerfs. Several relic weapons in ffxi. Killed all the things in WoW :P.

While I enjoy the "hardcore" content I am myself very laid back. Looking for chill people to have fun in tamriel with!
  • KrixusBlade
    Oh right! Daggerfall covenant.
  • Owli
    Owli
    Dagger fall >< to bad if you ever make a [AD] char look me up lol. Any old FFXI player would be welcome in my book.
    -Hestia Familia- [AD] NA
    Characters - Owli / Celestial Hestia
    Check out Bad Life Choices Gaming at www.blcgaming.com
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Right now I'm leveling and would like to run dungeons but the group finder is a$$.

At cap I will be interested in pve progression as well as pvp.

Current character is a dps Templar but Alts are certainly in the future.

I have experience in the end game mmo scene. WOW through mop, ffxi to abbysea and ffxiv to present. Cleared all coil levels aside from final due to static break before any nerfs. Several relic weapons in ffxi. Killed all the things in WoW :P.

While I enjoy the "hardcore" content I am myself very laid back. Looking for chill people to have fun in tamriel with!

Howzit. What sever did you play on for XI and XIV? For XI I was on Lakshmi and on XIV Midgardsormr. Our guild is built for the casual gamer aspect. My GT is I ABUNAI I 808 the I is capital i. Drop me a message and let's talk story about what you are looking for in a guild and structure.
    Edited by Abunai_808 on October 20, 2015 6:14PM
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • KrixusBlade
    Bahamut and sargatanas.

I'll hit you up tonight :)
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Bahamut and sargatanas.

I'll hit you up tonight :)
    Cool my phone is linked to my xbox through the smart glass app. Working late tonight so just message me when you got time.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    Go to our post here to check out Obsidian Guard. We are a very relaxed guild, but we also have a more serious side in our Combat sister guilds. Always active members on. Any questions, shoot me a message! Hope to see you in game!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/190758/looking-for-new-players-join-a-relaxed-but-active-guild-na-xb1/p1
  • Jasrty
    Jasrty

We are the Daggerfall Chancellors and we are looking for active people just like you, people to talk with in guild chat or run the Imperial City, or do Daily Dungeons with, message me if interested GT is Vito S Scarfo
  • Lizrko 33
    Axuda Inmortal is recruiting, and we are dc based. We are active and group up daily to do a variety of things.

Gt is LizRKO