The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode: 1/30"

• WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody youtube this yet?
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • bbqwolf13b14_ESO1
    bbqwolf13b14_ESO1
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I heard in this weeks episode that they were either looking at werewolf issues with CC's or they were going to make werewolves immune to CC's. Did I hear wrong?
  • ThinkerOfThings
    ThinkerOfThings
    ✭✭✭
    Why is this video called: ESO Live! Friday, February 13th, at 4:00PM EST - Did I fall asleep and wake up in the future?

Akatosh isn't known for playing jokes, unless you count picking someone named Martin for your messiah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOTFFeyq7qM

Poor Sean Bean...
    Edited by ThinkerOfThings on January 31, 2015 8:15AM
    "It is very, very sad being mortal. There is happiness, yes. But mostly sadness. As I have said, count only the happy hours." - Vivec
    XBOX - EP: Sen Sadri ( DE NB )
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    As discussed-Here is the writers appreciation thread, where I have also suggested Lorebits 10 questions with @ZOS_ZachBush :p

#LoreBits with Zach Bush
    Ls0kcF2.jpg?1
    Edited by angelyn on February 1, 2015 5:55PM
  • iPlayStation
    Question: Are we going to get other "Beasts" (Werewolves,Vampires) to play as in game. Or new deseases with a new skill line ( Lycantrope, Vampirism)

PSN:IAMTheOnix12
    Twitter: @RealExsol
    iPlayStation