Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Duels Duels Duels Guild looking for more Players! Dueling guild on Xbox one Na

wharf
wharf
✭✭✭
Hi everyone me and about 6 others started a dueling guild today, aptly called Duels Duels Duels. We aim to always have a place for people to experience small scale PvP in the midst of zerging. Anyone that wants to join to better themselves as players, try new build, improve old builds, and have fun dueling is welcome. We are going to have a preset area to duel soon and hopefully have a bunch of good players joining soon to better the experience. Please leave gamertag below or message L wharf rat L for an invite. We are mostly on Haderus but would be willing to set guest campaigns anywhere to make access for other players easier.
  • wharf
    wharf
    ✭✭✭
    If i don't respond also please message Slow Roastin for an invite
  • XXTHEXXDANNYXX
    What alliance are you? And join Joint Crusaders, we have a squad of about twenty people from different alliances duelig
  • Ooharry20oO
    Gt ooharry20oo inv me ive been looking for good dueling guild for awhile
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    What alliance are you? And join Joint Crusaders, we have a squad of about twenty people from different alliances duelig

Any way you could pop me an invite to this? I'm veteran rank 1, is that around you guys?
  • o0StormCry0o
    o0StormCry0o
    Soul Shriven
    Hey can u invite me I've been looking for a good dueling guild Gt o0StormCry0o
  • tmh3593
    tmh3593
    hey if anyone sees this add tmh3593
  • tmh3593
    tmh3593
    invite me to dueling guilds pls
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    send me and invite pls
    plsss

GT