The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not Getting any Response on Help Tickets

UrQuan
UrQuan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
In the past any time I submitted an in-game help ticket at a minimum I always received an automated response asking me to reply to the email if my problem wasn't solved. On Saturday I encountered a bug blocking progress on one of my characters in an Imperial City main story quest (which I have completed on a different character previously with no problem), so I submitted a bug report and a help ticket in-game specifically requesting a reply.

I didn't necessarily expect a reply on the weekend (although with the automated replies I usually get, I don't see why one couldn't have been sent), but it has now been almost a full 5 days without any acknowledgement of my ticket at all. I have absolutely no way of knowing if it's being looked at, or if anything is being done.

I just sent another help ticket in-game requesting a reply on my previous ticket. When I submitted it I got a notification that I already have a ticket open, and opening multiple tickets may make it take longer to get them resolved. What the hell? The only reason I'm opening a second ticket is because there's been no acknowledgement of the first one at all! Am I just sending tickets into a black hole? Has the CS team stopped dealing with tickets?
Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
Someone stole my sweetroll
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @UrQuan !

Upon reviewing the tickets submitted, we see that they have been sent as /bug and /feedback tickets. Our support team does not receive these, and they are processed for our development team.

To receive any reply, you will need to use /help in game or email in with the https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

We do see that your most recent ticket is currently being reviewed and should receive a reply shortly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hi @UrQuan !

Upon reviewing the tickets submitted, we see that they have been sent as /bug and /feedback tickets. Our support team does not receive these, and they are processed for our development team.

To receive any reply, you will need to use /help in game or email in with the https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

We do see that your most recent ticket is currently being reviewed and should receive a reply shortly.
    Hmm, my mistake then @ZOS_MollyH . The initial one was intentionally done as a /bug, but I was sure the second one I did on Saturday was a /help, which I thought was why when I did another /help ticket last night it said I already had one open. I did initially do a /feedback last night when I realized that I hadn't had a reply yet - are you seeing 2 tickets from Saturday and 2 from last night, or only 3 total (1 /bug from Saturday and 1 /feedback and 1 /help from last night)?
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • ZOS_MollyH
    We see a /bug and a /feedback on the 17th, and a /feedback and a /help from the 22nd.

While we don't have any information regarding the bug submitted, a /bug report is always the best way to get the relevant information to our engineers.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    We see a /bug and a /feedback on the 17th, and a /feedback and a /help from the 22nd.

While we don't have any information regarding the bug submitted, a /bug report is always the best way to get the relevant information to our engineers.
    OK, my mistake then - I thought that I did a /bug and a /help on the 17th. Thanks for checking into this for me @ZOS_MollyH!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)