Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for active trade guilds

AngharadEld
Hello! Just started on ESO PS4 about three weeks ago and I'm looking to join up with an active trade guild or two or more! Currently maxed out in Provisioning and very close to maxed out in Alchemy. I plan on starting on another trade in a few days but I want to hit level 25 first. Any information/adds would be greatly appreciated!
  • AngharadEld
    PSN: oneuglymofo
  • olivaresdonjuan
    You and your friends can join my guild. I have a vr 16 dk that I use to keep the guild bank active while I'm working on my new Templar. Add me: olivaresdonjuan
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    You and your friends can join my guild. I have a vr 16 dk that I use to keep the guild bank active while I'm working on my new Templar. Add me: olivaresdonjuan

do you copy and paste that pick up line iv seen you sya that to like 6 people
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • olivaresdonjuan
    My iPhone is source to the Internet lol you try typing on this while looking for guilds and members, it's anoying and the auto correct is terrible
  • AngharadEld
    Fantastic! I will add you this evening. Thank you!