Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglon run ps4

WolfLoveFight
Seeing how craglon is all group and nothing solo i need some help with just about everything in craglon. Skyshard hunting, dungeon diving, and mission of course. Im a nightblade in the Ebonheart Pact and im a Dps and off healer. I am also vet 14. So any help of any kind would be most appreciated. You help me and i'll help you. My gamertag is WolfLoveFight and thanks for the help if you do so.
Edited by WolfLoveFight on October 20, 2015 12:01PM
When you look into the eye of the beast, what do you see? I see my reflection....
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You might want to throw your server info out there.

You should be able to collect all Craglorn skyshards, except perhaps Serpent's Nest-it's closely guarded by a large group and boss. Especially as a NB, you can sneak to the shards with minimal deaths. :o
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • WolfLoveFight
    Oops sorry forgot about that. And yeah most of the ones ive spotted were guarded and i have poor sneaking ability when it comes to tight spaces plus the always kill me when im trying to collect it.
    Edited by WolfLoveFight on October 20, 2015 12:07PM
    When you look into the eye of the beast, what do you see? I see my reflection....
  • WolfLoveFight
    _
    Edited by WolfLoveFight on October 20, 2015 12:07PM