Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elysian Legion looking for friendly veteran players [AD]

TheFallenRise
TheFallenRise
Soul Shriven
As the title says we're looking for friendly players in Aldmeri Dominion who are veteran 1 or higher, preferably 10+. We will also accept people who are under vet as long as they are active and plan to progress so they may join us in the harder content. We're interested in members who are friendly but mature and okay with joking around. We ask for maturity because all of our current members are 18+ and the jokes and conversations aren't always suitable for the younger crowd. We plan on running dungeons and pvp on a regular basis and where we don't ask you're on all the time we do prefer active members so that no one gets bored. We don't mind helping people level and progress and we are willing to help with gear as needed seeing as my co leader and myself have all of the gear crafting covered, all we ask is that you help others in the guild and help out when you can with some of the materials needed to make gear for the members.

We have a few rules about the guild bank to keep things running smoothly and make sure everyone gets what they need when possible. We allow all members to deposit and withdraw from the bank but we ask that you give and take not just take. If you can't give when you take something just add something in later that can be used to help with crafts. We don't require gold donations but are grateful of them and we don't go after guild traders because you can easily join a guild for trading on the side.

When it comes to ranks in the guild I like to go by how helpful and active people are. Activity to us is more than being online, it's talking to and playing with other members of the guild. If you want to get a higher rank just be social and help when you can, show some of the new recruits that we want them to have fun and are willing to help them get to a point where they can join in on the harder content with us.

If you are interested or have questions about our guild feel free to leave a reply here or contact my co leader or myself.
Leader: TheFaIIenRise (L's are actually capitalized i's)
Co Leader: MNEYMKA

We hope to hear from many friendly faces looking for a fun community in Elder Scrolls Online!
Edited by TheFallenRise on October 13, 2015 4:49PM
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    How many members do you have?
  • DemonSqueeze
    Can I get an invite? GT- DemonSqueeze
  • Cyris
    Cyris
    Soul Shriven
    Hey fallen, I'm interested in joining you guys. While I'm not new to MMO's, I'm new to ESO. I have a Vet 1 DK (tank spec) and am seeking to both PvE and PvP. I'm 33 and was a GM & MT in WoW for 5yrs, I understand what it takes to raid properly. If your seeking a dedicated tank then toss me an invite. GT - Koralstraz
  • TheFallenRise
    TheFallenRise
    Soul Shriven
    I'll send the invites tonight. Mrpunisher7, we currently have 14 members but at one point had nearly 60. I had to move a couple of months ago and most of our members moved on to other games so I kicked the inactive members but we decided to expand again so we can hopefully start doing the more fun things eso has to offer. Sorry it took me a while to reply to you guys.