Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Double weapon enchant?

mrdankles
mrdankles
✭✭✭
I found a staff that does x amount of unresistable damage and x amount of Magic damage. Is it possible to create this glyph?
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, there are a lot of unique weapons that drop from vet dungeons/cyrodiil delves that have dual enchants. Some of the PvP vendor weapons have them too. These are the only sources of them, and cannot be removed/placed else where.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just recently looted a level 39 Staff of Adroitness which deals X damage and restores X Magicka. So sexy. Unfortunately, I looted it with my level 29 Sorc, so I shan't be using it anytime soon. :/
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    I just recently looted a level 39 Staff of Adroitness which deals X damage and restores X Magicka. So sexy. Unfortunately, I looted it with my level 29 Sorc, so I shan't be using it anytime soon. :/

That enchantment can be crafted.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drax76 wrote: »

Good to know. Now I just need to get my Enchanting up from level 17. I deconstruct every Glyph I loot, but it's a long, slow fight to level Enchanting!
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drax76 wrote: »

Good to know. Now I just need to get my Enchanting up from level 17. I deconstruct every Glyph I loot, but it's a long, slow fight to level Enchanting!

Get a crafting buddy.

Farm a bunch of runes (jejotas are good for this, though i prefer blues) send them to your buddy to craft he sends them back crafted. I went from 40 to 50 in like no time.

If you need help on PS4 EU I can help you out.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get a crafting buddy.

Farm a bunch of runes (jejotas are good for this, though i prefer blues) send them to your buddy to craft he sends them back crafted. I went from 40 to 50 in like no time.

I appreciate that offer, however I'm on Xbox/NA. It just isn't meant to be!
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a crafting buddy.

I appreciate that offer, however I'm on Xbox/NA. It just isn't meant to be!

Lol, guess not. I could have helped PS4 NA or PC NA. I keep forgetting I have those too. Well good luck!
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, guess not. I could have helped PS4 NA or PC NA. I keep forgetting I have those too. Well good luck!

This is Enchanting's way of saying, "yup, I'm the most difficult crafting skill to level. Deal with it!"
  • Alexa.Darkstar

This one can be done. You can also make the same type of Glyph for Health and Stamina. Like so:

Glyph of Absorb Magicka (Deals X Magic Damage and restores X Magicka)
    • Substractive Potency Rune (Use Jayde - 20 to 30 - or Edode - 25 to 35)
    • Makko Essence Rune
    • Any Aspect Rune (however powerful you can make it)

Glyph or Absorb Stamina (Deals X Magic Damage and restores X Stamina)
    • Deni Essence Rune

Glyph or Absorb Health (Deals X Magic Damage and restores X Health)
    • Substractive Potency Rune (Use Jayde - lvl20 to 30 - or Edode - lvl25 to 35)
    • Oko Essence Rune
    Glarawen | Bosmer | Archer/Healer | Werewolf | Aldmeri Dominion | VR3
    "There is something magical about losing yourself in a world that doesn't exist"
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This one can be done. You can also make the same type of Glyph for Health and Stamina. Like so:

Glyph of Absorb Magicka (Deals X Magic Damage and restores X Magicka)
    • Makko Essence Rune

Glyph or Absorb Stamina (Deals X Magic Damage and restores X Stamina)
    • Deni Essence Rune

Glyph or Absorb Health (Deals X Magic Damage and restores X Health)
    • Substractive Potency Rune (Use Jayde - lvl20 to 30 - or Edode - lvl25 to 35)
    • Oko Essence Rune

Thanks for the information. I'll have to save this thread for when I reach that level.