Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Active Guild ||Xbox One|| ||NA||

Artemisshrikes
Artemisshrikes
✭✭✭
I am looking for active guild doesn't have to have too many members but at least 10 I have a vet 1 on EP and Vet 2 on DC blacksmithing at 30 on EP

Gamertag: Artemis Shrikes
VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)

Best Answers

• ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    Got an active pvp guild , we do other stuff too tho. Got about 10 active members but were ep.!!! Tht dc toon gotta go back in the box lol. Gt: o strapz
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
    Answer ✓
  • Lizrko 33
    I've got a small active guild Axuda Inmortal, dc based. Sending an invite.
    Answer ✓
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    Dirty daggers are looking for new members come join a fun social guild
  • T0xicSw0rd
    I have a guild of 170 if you'd like to join.
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for one with active guild traders because I have a lot of motifs and a lot of materials,tempers and so on to sell, also ones to do group dungeons like spindleclutch and so on
    Edited by Artemisshrikes on October 14, 2015 8:58PM
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • Jasrty
    Jasrty
    We are the Daggerfall Chancellors and we are looking for active people just like you, people to talk with in guild chat or run the Imperial City, or do Daily Dungeons with, message me if interested GT is Vito S Scarfo
  • Peircerofhell
    Expedite is a growing trade, PvE, and PvP guild looking for members to join! Anyone is welcome and we will help any members that need it. Looking for friendly people who will also be loyal to Expedite. If you are interested, message me on here or at my gamer tag: Piercerofhell. Always remember, Fight Like an Expidite!