Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to the Game

knicoole
knicoole
Soul Shriven
Female. Looking for females or males who are willing to play and help someone completely new to the game. I only have two characters at level 6 and 10. Please only reply if you are okay with me not knowing everything that's going on. Thank you!
  • RogueShade
    RogueShade
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I'm female and new too. Our characters are about the same level as well if you want to go exploring together sometime.
    My gt is RogueShadow3 feel free to add me.
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Howzit. What's your gamertag? My gf and daughter enjoy this game a lot. We also have a few other female gamers in the guild.

GT: I ABUNAI I 808
    Edited by Abunai_808 on October 2, 2015 12:53AM
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • ixi_xta_c_ixi
    ixi_xta_c_ixi
    Soul Shriven
    new to the game as well. really looking for more players to make the game more interesting and to help show me the ropes.
    Gt: is ixi xta c ixi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    knicoole wrote: »
    Female. Looking for females or males who are willing to play and help someone completely new to the game. I only have two characters at level 6 and 10. Please only reply if you are okay with me not knowing everything that's going on. Thank you!

Howzit. Any progress in the guild search? If not what's your gamertag?
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • o_Skellington_o
    If any of you are on aldmeri domion, I run a small guild that has some low level players. Let me know if your interested.
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    The dirty Dagger welcomes all. If you need help we are more then glad to help.
  • T0xicSw0rd
    We have a few active female gamers in our guild and welcome all. We are always will to help message me on Xbox live T0xic Sw0rd. Owner of Vaders Fist guild
  • Jasrty
    Jasrty
    We are the Daggerfall Chancellors and we are looking for active people, we have an active guild chat and crafters that can make just about anything message me if interested

GT: Vito S Scarfo