The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Collectible Achievement Guide (Spoiler Alert)

• remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    eNumbra wrote: »
    A good place to farm wraiths is in Eastmarch by Direfrost keep, 5 or 6 spawn in roughly a circle around there. I spent a couple of hours there an finally got the drop. However if you're an EP player, you need to get it before you out level the place.

In Vr9 Eastmarch now, Dire frost keep only has Ice Wraiths around it, did they drop a Wraith Shackel? or an Icebound Vertebrae?

I think he meant Ice Wraiths.
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized the other day that Dreugh don't have a collectible.
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Uzdo
    Uzdo
    ✭✭
    You can no longer put trophies in the bank to transfer them to your alts.
    How EP player now can get Multifaceted Eye?
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess we'll have to farm DSA? :-(
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Knowing this would come, I did bite the bullet, created a new twink and grinded her to level 30 with searching multifaceted eye and malformed kagouti tusk (yes, I am EP).

I did a brief victory dance after I yesterday evening (EU here) managed to get both before the change became effective. I now laugh maniacally at those that try to force me into group content other than pvp.
    Edited by Leandor on September 1, 2015 1:53PM
    Options
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    remedios17 wrote: »
    eNumbra wrote: »
    A good place to farm wraiths is in Eastmarch by Direfrost keep, 5 or 6 spawn in roughly a circle around there. I spent a couple of hours there an finally got the drop. However if you're an EP player, you need to get it before you out level the place.

In Vr9 Eastmarch now, Dire frost keep only has Ice Wraiths around it, did they drop a Wraith Shackel? or an Icebound Vertebrae?

I think he meant Ice Wraiths.

Sorry, I meant Ice Wraiths and they drop the Icebound Vertebrae. I has just gotten the drop, I was tired when I posted, etc. :blush:
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Options
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uzdo wrote: »
    You can no longer put trophies in the bank to transfer them to your alts.
    How EP player now can get Multifaceted Eye?

I feel your pain. I have my 14V DK in the Village of the Lost in Coldharbor, farming the 4 Flesh Atronachs in the Orc village.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Options
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    I found this out on Reddit and was hugely disappointed. That's one of the main reasons I made two alts in two different alliances from my main. These are the suggestions I made to the ESO team in an email:

1. Don't make trophies soulbound anymore.

2. Make monster and fishing trophy achievement progress shared across the whole account, since the only reward you get is a set of dyes.

3. Make it so monsters of ALL levels can drop trophies, regardless of what your current level happens to be.

4. Fix several monsters that award trophies to have a more even chance of appearing in all 3 alliances. For Ebonheart Pact, Nix hounds are one example of a monster that's easily outleveled with almost zero chance of encountering it afterwards.

5. Increase the drop rate so it doesn't take 10 hours per monster trophy to find. Some of the drop rates aren't too bad, but other monsters take forever to drop their trophy.

# 5 is a must, and I think # 3 or # 4 in addition to # 5 would be sufficient to make collecting monster trophies fun instead of nail-bitingly painful.
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oldbushie wrote: »
    I found this out on Reddit and was hugely disappointed. That's one of the main reasons I made two alts in two different alliances from my main. These are the suggestions I made to the ESO team in an email:

1. Don't make trophies soulbound anymore.

Agreed.
    2. Make monster and fishing trophy achievement progress shared across the whole account, since the only reward you get is a set of dyes.

Please don't. As long as #1 is in place, things would be fine. I know the achievements are hard but if they are account bound, it will really make finding duplicate trophies pointless. Plus, it's something that's fun to try and complete on an alt as well. My toons have an "achievement hierarchy" for this and if my main already has something, it gets bumped down the line.
    3. Make it so monsters of ALL levels can drop trophies, regardless of what your current level happens to be.
    I think #4 is a better solution to this issue.
    4. Fix several monsters that award trophies to have a more even chance of appearing in all 3 alliances. For Ebonheart Pact, Nix hounds are one example of a monster that's easily outleveled with almost zero chance of encountering it afterwards.
    Agreed. They could put some Nix-hounds in Cyrodiil near the Morrowind Gates, for example.
    5. Increase the drop rate so it doesn't take 10 hours per monster trophy to find. Some of the drop rates aren't too bad, but other monsters take forever to drop their trophy.

Oddly enough, last week I got two Inert Eggs while running Arx Corinium and then 2 Chattering Skulls while running BC for the pledges. But they could increase it a little.
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I agree #2 is not the best solution, I mainly just mentioned it as a possibility since someone brought it up in Reddit. If we went that route, then it would raise all kinds of questions as to which achievements should be soul-bound vs account-bound. Like you said, part of the benefit of having alts is replayability.
    Options
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    I made 1, 4, and 5 more concise and stuffed them into a feedback ticket, so hopefully someone on the dev team sees it.
    Options
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    I found the proper answer to my question. Some of the drops introduced with Imperial City can be used as a special currency, but they are classified as trophies. However, keys have been classified as trophies for months and those were independently unbankable unlike monster trophies. I see no reason why the other special drops can't be given the same treatment as keys. Most monster trophies have no use at all beyond achievements, so transferring them between alts would not break character progression. I've noticed that special trophies obtained from quests are still bankable, at least.

This was my terse "feedback" sent through the ticket system, since I get the feeling it automatically cuts off all text past a certain point:
    "Some new monster trophies confer physical items. Most monster trophies only confer achievements; banking them would not break progression. Only trophies that confer physical items shouldn't be bankable; make the rest bankable."

Edit: Hrm, the new trophies that drop in Imperial City *are* bankable. I have no clue why they made the change to just monster trophies and fish trophies, then.
    Edited by Oldbushie on September 3, 2015 7:17AM
    Options
  • Wadlip
    Wadlip
    Soul Shriven
    Found Fleshy Symbiont in Lost Village (Public Dungeon), Coldharbour today as a VR16 character.
    Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wadlip wrote: »
    Found Fleshy Symbiont in Lost Village (Public Dungeon), Coldharbour today as a VR16 character.

Did it show correctly in your achievements? You're PC?
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    I know Fleshy Symbiont was listed in the patch notes, so good to hear that it's confirmed working.
    Options
  • Wadlip
    Wadlip
    Soul Shriven
    Ourorboros wrote: »

Did it show correctly in your achievements? You're PC?
    Yes as soon as I looted the item I was credited with collecting the trophy in achievements. Yes I am on PC.
    Options
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird to not have a suitable locations.

Don't do anything to the droprates it is fine as it is. The achievement should be just that, an achievement. Making it too easy makes it worthless.

Having to farm a certain dungeon just because it contains 1-3 mobs of what you need is insane, though, and should be changed. The achievements HAVE TO BE ABLE TO BE SOLOED!
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
    Options
  • broer
    broer
    ✭✭

I can confirm this. Got mine today on a V16 character

Options
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also find a bunch of Werewolves in AD for the Werewolf's Cameo around Starwalk Cavern in Malabal Tor. It's not a delve, but rather a POI south east of Velyn Harbor.
    Options
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    i swear i have killed over 2k Sand warriors and have yet to get a tomb urn -_-
    Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I went through 5 or 6 levels on 2 alts to get mine. Have patience, it will drop. Sometimes it helps to leave it for a bit. You may find your RNG is better when you come back to it.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It happens.

I straight grinded Kwama Workers and Warriors in deshaan for the calcified cuttle and killed over 2k of them and got something like 1 and a quarter Veteran ranks. This is of course not counting all the other Kwama that I killed on other characters, in other areas.
    Options
  • Rhian-Skybladeb16_ESO
    Character bound trophies really suck a big deal!

My Main (VR 16 Pactler) which I am trying to get all the Achievements won't really have a chance to get Kwama Cuttle, Bull Netch Bile Gilt, Malformed Kagouti Tusk. They are all in EP low level mobs... Even if there would be any in DC, they still would be too low level.

I really hope they remove the character bound attribute...
    Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Character bound trophies really suck a big deal!

My Main (VR 16 Pactler) which I am trying to get all the Achievements won't really have a chance to get Kwama Cuttle, Bull Netch Bile Gilt, Malformed Kagouti Tusk. They are all in EP low level mobs... Even if there would be any in DC, they still would be too low level.

I really hope they remove the character bound attribute...

You are not alone. There are several active threads on the topic. Have you done any of the following?:
      /feedback in game Contact CS with your concerns Post in the Broken Achievements thread Post in the Ask Us Anything thread
    62012_10153750442115052_972126824_n.jpg
    PC/NA/DC
    Options
  • Rhian-Skybladeb16_ESO
    Well, I used to use the feedback in the past, but it never appeared to me they give even a pinch of interest in what we have to say.

Though, you're right. I think, I will use that one a lot more often now.
    Edited by Rhian-Skybladeb16_ESO on September 22, 2015 3:18PM
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a Fleshy Symbiont on Friday in Skyreach Catacombs on my sorc.

Now to run it with my main and my templar who are also collecting them. :-P
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Bushrat
    Bushrat
    ✭✭✭
    Now that most players trying to complete their sets are now V16 rank, and most sites for collecting items are below 5 ranks and don't drop for a player with that level gap..... how are we to complete our trophy sets??!!
    Character: Jannex NB Stealth Hunter
    Options
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    Bushrat wrote: »
    Now that most players trying to complete their sets are now V16 rank, and most sites for collecting items are below 5 ranks and don't drop for a player with that level gap..... how are we to complete our trophy sets??!!

I thought item drops still worked down to level 46? You just get diminished xp until that point of no xp at all.
    Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oldbushie wrote: »
    Bushrat wrote: »

I thought item drops still worked down to level 46? You just get diminished xp until that point of no xp at all.

^^^This is correct. At least while we have vet levels. ZOS will probably apply the 5-level rule after they remove the vet systems, and add collectibles to crown store. After all, they're a kind of cosmetic/convenience item, right? Hope I can get my Wraith Shackle and finish these before the next time ZOS does us a favor. >:)

EDIT: Guess I should have added RNG prayer to my signature ages ago. Got both Wen Loach, to complete IC fishing, and Wraith Shackle this morning. Now have all Trophy achievements, but thanks to ZOS, still have plenty of grinding to do. [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 5, 2023 6:07PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Options
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    I found Ice Wraiths north of Sedor in Cyrodiil but there's only a small cluster of them. Is there a better spot for EP people? I'm vet 16...
    Options