The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

So I started a roleplaying guild for XBOX1 NA server...

• Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns Im pretty sure Cannibal is a Bosmer them self, judging from the signature line.
    "We, the Bosmer do hereby sign this treaty...for we are too full to eat another bite."

In fact you both have hilarious signature lines.
    GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
    "Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum
  • CrypticEasy
    I'd like to join.
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Sorry for the delay in invites. Had a lot of work to catch up on. I'll get on tonight or tomorrow and fix that, I promise.
    "We, the Bosmer do hereby sign this treaty...for we are too full to eat another bite."
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Also, I am a Bosmer who follow the green pact and the meat mandate. I just have a weird sense of humor.
  • Nerdinreallife
    Nerdinreallife
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, send me an invite please, gt: Nerdinreallife
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Invited all. @CrypticEasy I need your gamer tag to invite you.
  • CrypticEasy
    @CannibalTreeHippies Cryptic Easy, with a space, sorry about that.
  • Scalith
    Scalith
    Soul Shriven
    nice
    Edited by Scalith on January 3, 2017 2:51AM
    Hail Sithis!
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Inviting you now. ☺ we'll have a whole gaggle of RPers before you know it.
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    Okay fine @CannibalTreeHippies I suppose its time for me to stop procrastinating and ask for an invitation as well! Have a lvl20 or higher character in each faction and of course my main Zarum who is now lvl38 and a pretty decent swordsmith and leatherworker.
    GT: Frozstee

"Zarum feels it is honorable to assist those of the ablaze three-headed monster guild. Perhaps he can offer some fine goods to those in need for *grins* a discounted price yes? This one will await a reply from a guild messenger at Sleepy Senche Overlook."
  • TheSkaBoss661
    Please add me as well TheSkaBoss661. :smile:
  • EposSilver
    I have been looking for one since launch, I would love to join! GT Epic1488
  • dfulkerson14_ESO
    I'd like to join if you're still accepting members prefer not to give my GT out on a forum send me a message if you can
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    New to the whole rp thing, but would like to join and try it out if there are still some openings.

GT: Zoikos
  • Herbalous
    Herbalous
    I would like to join. My Gamertag is:

xxROBBIE RIOTxx
  • Demented
    Demented
    Soul Shriven
    May I...
    *random scamp does a drum roll in the background*
    Join your guild?

GT: UwillbeTbagged
    Xbox GT: UwillbeTbagged
  • Ta'niel
    Ta'niel
    Soul Shriven
    Hello friends! I, the dark elven blade master Ta'niel, seek fine companions in my quest to learn more of these realms we live in. My gamertag is serhippiejesus and i hope to be invited to this motly crew.
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm.... So I don't want to be too skeptic or derail, but has anyone heard from @CannibalTreeHippies in the past few weeks? Nor to step on any toes but if anyone is looking for a RP guild to join for now I had started a thread for finding friends and all are welcome.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211410/friendly-help-and-friends-grouping

• lemonte
    lemonte
    I would like to join. I haven't done any grouping in the game yet I'm only a lvl 10 my gt is thekid02149 and my character name is lemonte
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    So without hearing back from @CannibalTreeHippies I have decided to send you all an invite from the last post till now to the Eighth Shadow guild. If you would like to join up just to have some friends while adventuring please feel free.

Cheers
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign me up GT: Dr Bedlom
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Hello all. I'm still here. I've just been dealing with some stuff. Ill send you all an invite later today if you're still interested
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Invited all.
  • Greath
    Greath
    I'll give it a try. GT is Cyeithen
  • jbrenston
    jbrenston
    I'd like an invite as well. GT SGT Cash. i'e got a lvl 33 Redgaurd from Daggerfall, but i'm willing to make a new toon in another fraction if needed. Also I work full time and have a wife and kids so i'm normally on around 930 CST.
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Ill invite y'all in the morning, as well as anyone else who replies tonight.
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    GT: GuyNamedSean
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • KingKuppa54
    KingKuppa54
    Soul Shriven
    KingKuppa54. Toss me an invite, plox. It may take a while to get my RP skills switched from text-style to voice, but I will definitely give it a shot.