The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

So I started a roleplaying guild for XBOX1 NA server...

CannibalTreeHippies
First, a disclaimer. I am not a leader, nor do I want to be. I simply created this guild for the MANY of us who seem to be unable to find a roleplay guild where anyone is active. Hopefully, it will help some of us find each other and do more spontaneous rp stuff, rather than the long OOC conversations to set up one scenario. I have characters in each faction, not all of them quite fleshed out yet, and this guild is open to all factions and races. It is called Flaming Chimaera. If you are interested in an invite, let me know.
"We, the Bosmer do hereby sign this treaty...for we are too full to eat another bite."
  • MySoulAndMind
    MySoulAndMind
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join
    Insanity is the true path to reality.
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    OK message me your gamertag and I'll send you an invite. We might not have much activity at first but I'm determined to get a good group together. ☺
    "We, the Bosmer do hereby sign this treaty...for we are too full to eat another bite."
  • lyndsie.brown
    I will join. I'm not very much of a head of the show kind of gal, but I would happily help the group get started. My gamertag is Scampermunch23.
  • Banky71
    Banky71
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never done the RP thing but I would love to give it a try if you will have me. Banky71.
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both.

gamertag - xbone Banky71
  • naturestouch
    naturestouch
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join my gamertag is : sc0p3rx
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    I'd like to join my gamertag is : sc0p3rx

My husband is on right now. I'll send you an invite later tonight.

Everyone else, I sent you invites earlier.
    Edited by CannibalTreeHippies on July 16, 2015 1:35AM
  • Banky71
    Banky71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a bunch! I can't get on tonight due to quality time with my gf but I am looking forward to it.

gamertag - xbone Banky71
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    There's not many people yet, but I'm hoping, with a little legwork and patience, we'll have a huge group.
  • Arlek015
    Arlek015
    Id like to join, GT Coheeds Army.
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Arlek015 wrote: »
    Id like to join, GT Coheeds Army.

I'll add you later when I get on.
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Invited sc0p3rx and Coheeds Army
  • BenjamintheMad
    BenjamintheMad
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invitation. I'm gt: BenjamintheMad
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    I'd love an invitation. I'm gt: BenjamintheMad

I'll send one when I get on in a bit. Anyone else?
  • BenjamintheMad
    BenjamintheMad
    Soul Shriven
    BenjaminTheMad actually. I'm not sure if the capitalization is context sensitive. Sorry about that.
  • Isiah51100
    I would like to join!!! My gamertag is xELGx Apple. I wanted to get 3 other people so we can do a 4-person roleplay.
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Lol it is, I'm pretty sure. I'll resend the invite.
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Is anyone else interested?
  • GreyHound501
    Grey is intrested my GT is my username on here
  • TSaVO1012
    TSaVO1012
    Never done the RP thing but I'm definitely interested in checking it out if u got room for more. GT: TSaVO102012
  • Banky71
    Banky71
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am all joined! I should be good to go this coming weekend. I couldn't;t play this weekend because of my high school reunion. It made me feel old.

gamertag - xbone Banky71
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    I'll invite you all tomorrow. Working on setting a possible recurring rp meet up in a tavern. The other leaders I'm setting up with are thinking about setting it up for Wednesdays at 6pm PST at the Green Leaf Tavern in Cormount. A couple of other guilds will be participating as well.
  • jesrivjr
    jesrivjr
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

I'm interested in joining. However, I'm a brand new player with a low level toon. So, not sure how much that would affect meetings and such in the future. I tend to level slow due to exploration and all that in MMOs.

GT: jesrivjr

I was rather hesitant on getting the X1 version because I wasn't sure what the level of interest for RP would be. Glad to hear and see that there is a following for it!
  • Sahara21
    Sahara21
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I used to do a lot of RP with the PC community and I am definitely interested in seeing what the xbone community is like. My gamer tag is PerilousSahara :]
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    I'll invite you both later today. Sorry its taking so long. I lost my internet for two days
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Was affected by Xbox live problems yesterday. Just invited you.
  • TheSkaBoss661
    Add me TheSkaBosss661 :smile:
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    I'll add you today sometime.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Wait a sec, I think this is the guild I stumbled into this weekend while a nice fellow was helping me get to Coldharbour and rifle through some public dungeons for provision ingredients. Thanks for the invite, guys! What is the FB again?
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you racist against Wood Elves?
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Are you racist against Wood Elves?

Everyone loves Bosmer!
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -