Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Are Female Cleavage Armors Gone?

• NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manami wrote: »
    NovaMarx wrote: »
    As a fellow female, I kinda agree with OP.

We don't need/want crazy revealing (Korean) armors, with everything hanging out. We just want something more feminine. If you make a realistically proportioned alt (without giant boobs and butt), it can be quite difficult to emphasize the femininity. My main is a small Bosmer tank, with mainly heavy armor, and she can look quite "butch" in most styles.

I'm just glad the outfit from the original trailer is coming soon. My girl is gonna rock that! :wink:

What armor? I must see this!

I want some Hildegard Van Krone armor, that armor is sooooo sexy and doesn't show a lick of skin except her face.

Also I'd like to say to Zenemark, If you're so against cleavage armor (coughsjws) then why are we allowed to hide helmets?

Boom I Just broke any freaking reasoning for you to remove the little diversity you had in armors other than retextured sets.

There is no precise date (to my knowledge) for when they are coming, but images have been leaked:
    http://tesonews.com/eso-crown-store-2-11-updates-preview/
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NovaMarx wrote: »
    There is no precise date (to my knowledge) for when they are coming, but images have been leaked:
    http://tesonews.com/eso-crown-store-2-11-updates-preview/
    I like that elf hero one showing a bit of leg. Yeah.. that's gonna be good.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God I need to get out more
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    My girlfriend and sister both play this game and both their characters (little wood elfs) look like guys. The only way to clearly show its a girl is to remove head piece

The whole "you wouldn't go into battle with skin showing" is flawed because we can hide our helmets? A couple people even said it in this thread and it's true

Also it would be nice if men had more arm/hand showing armor, even shoulders(martial knowledge is a good example but with v16 out it's not the best set for magic users) costumes are a thing but those can get stale
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My girlfriend and sister both play this game and both their characters (little wood elfs) look like guys. The only way to clearly show its a girl is to remove head piece
    They must have screwed up proportions during character creation. My Bosmer is clearly female even wearing a helmet.
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    They must have screwed up proportions during character creation. My Bosmer is clearly female even wearing a helmet.

Lol yea we all kinda rushed through character creation on console launch. There were never really any tips from pc people about proportions for male/female to not make them look monstrous or just plainly disproportioned
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, even with helmets you can tell apart the males from females simply from the curves. The two large bumps in the chest are a dead giveaway too. There have been screenshots of some new armour which makes women look less feminine though, like the Phoenix set. It's literally a flat chest.
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Yeah, even with helmets you can tell apart the males from females simply from the curves. The two large bumps in the chest are a dead giveaway too. There have been screenshots of some new armour which makes women look less feminine though, like the Phoenix set. It's literally a flat chest.

I'll try to get a picture to show what I'm talking about. Like the Phoenix set there are a number of chest pieces that don't show "the two large bumps" and without maxing out the "hips" category during character creation there aren't many obvious curves
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • winterbornb14_ESO
    winterbornb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    One great thing about Age of Conan, they showed..........wait for it...................................................Boobs.

I could swear that Fallout had lots of so called cuss words and I think you get to Murder people in this game but showing some skin, that's a no no.

In what world do people live in that Murder is ok but showing cleavage is unthinkable?

Do the LGBYTS...........blah de blah.... hate groups have that many lawyers?
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's always Khajiit light armor robe/jack, it doesn't look ridiculously revaling or too prudishly covering at veteran levels. Might feel cold around the arms, though.
    Halcyon Black
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barbaric light chest.

Barbaric medium is not bad either.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • Count_Dracula
    Count_Dracula
    ✭✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »
    I approve this message.