Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Are Female Cleavage Armors Gone?

Manami
Manami
✭✭
Sure there's the floating shoulder Seducer armor, but that armor is too revealing.

I'm a woman and I like to show a little somethin sometimes. But it's depressing when it gets taken away from us.

Please tell me there is more after VR1. Nothing I make thats VR1+ has any cleavage window anymore...
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    I approve this message.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure one of the million men obsessed with running half naked female characters on this site can help you!
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    There is dunmer/dark elf light armor but i can't think of anything other then that.
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Alot of the girls I know in game will craft low level gear to prance about in around craglorn, then put on there normal gear when they go out to quest.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Manami
    Manami
    ✭✭
    Yea, prob gonna just have to have a separate chest piece...

I want to know why Void heavy armor Orc armor doesn't have cleavage window now.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on October 12, 2015 1:20AM
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Manami wrote: »
    Yea, prob gonna just have to have a separate chest piece...

I want to know why Void heavy armor Orc armor doesn't have cleavage window now.

Probably. If women do not like it then neither can you.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on October 12, 2015 1:20AM
  • CravenWaffles
    You could run the light Dunmer top Dreadhsif1978 mentioned. If the rest of your gear is heavy, you won't lose that much armor..you're probably soft-capped anyway. Maybe something like-Dunmer light top, Dunmer or Khajiit heavy pants, Orc heavy belt, Khajiit (or Daedric) heavy arms and boots, daedric heavy shoulders, heavy helm--if you hide it who cares..if not, I guess Ancient Elf wouldn't clash with the top.....you can check out eso fashion for armor pics to create a mix you like or just have the low level top swap for town as mentioned.
    EU AD- VR16 DK Tank, VR16 Templar Healer, VR1 NB In Limbo; EP-VR3 DK Crafter
    STAIRS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm just gonna go ahead and cloak now. You can't hear me crying if I cloak!
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck. ZOS has taken the Elder Scrolls universe to conservative.

Whether you are for or against revealing armor in any way, we didn't ask them to change the styles that were already there. I didn't hear 'women' asking for more conservative armor or attire. Nope, just something they did on their own and a lot of people hate it. Not everyone, obviously. Not the point.

You aren't really going to find much OP. Thanks to ZOS, who feels we need to be parented.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a woman, I'm happy my characters have several styles of sensible armour to wear to battle. If I want to feel sexy by showing some extra skin, then it's available to me (as a human who does not need to battle deadra, undead, armies, etc).

I have nothing against people wearing costumes or going about pantless while in towns, but I find it good that armour actually looks protective.

My point is... ZOS did not do this to antagonise you or others in their playerbase. As with everything else in this game, it's a balancing act between meeting the expectations of thousands of players, and unlike the single player games, we cannot mod the game to get it where we want it to go.

I hope that in the future they release an option to make you happy with your character's attire though.
    PC-EU
  • Fenrlr
    Fenrlr
    ✭✭✭
    There is a skeleton disguise, as naked as you can get ;)
    Lynxa - Nightblade - EU - PC
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a fellow female, I kinda agree with OP.

We don't need/want crazy revealing (Korean) armors, with everything hanging out. We just want something more feminine. If you make a realistically proportioned alt (without giant boobs and butt), it can be quite difficult to emphasize the femininity. My main is a small Bosmer tank, with mainly heavy armor, and she can look quite "butch" in most styles.

I'm just glad the outfit from the original trailer is coming soon. My girl is gonna rock that! :wink:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    NovaMarx wrote: »

We don't need/want crazy revealing (Korean) armors, with everything hanging out. We just want something more feminine. If you make a realistically proportioned alt (without giant boobs and butt), it can be quite difficult to emphasize the femininity. My main is a small Bosmer tank, with mainly heavy armor, and she can look quite "butch" in most styles.

I'm just glad the outfit from the original trailer is coming soon. My girl is gonna rock that! :wink:

The Hero outfits? Yeah all of them look really good!
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »

The Hero outfits? Yeah all of them look really good!

Yep, they definitely do :smiley:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A cleavage window is just a bullseye for the enemy to aim for. Theoretically there wouldn't be anything like that in actual heavy armor.
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    The point of armor is to protect you, not to show weak spots.
    Having a chainmail bra for sexy time is one thing, going into battle with the chance to die
    is something different. I am very happy that this game is not elder porm online.

What do you think about that:

Sexy armor with cleavage for all who wants them. The downside is all hits are critical.
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a guy, I completely agree. The seducer armour was alluring for a while, but it's getting a bit old. We definitely need some different kind of cleavage shots to look at +1
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crown store and Breton / Redguard female, they all display their cleavages.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • winterbornb14_ESO
    winterbornb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    To many Liberals today cant handle anything so they force others to conform.
  • winterbornb14_ESO
    winterbornb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I love it when people try to justify their PC policing by saying armor is for protection and should cover everything, they obviously know nothing about historical armor.

Hmm I wonder why they have the option of not showing your helmet? OMG you have no helmet, forget the arrow to the knee what about your bare exposed head?

Why do breasts scare people?

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. This game is run by Muslim clerics. Not even so much as ankles being shown on female armor.
  • Paymon
    Paymon
    :(

We need more revealing armor.
  • Paymon
    Paymon
    svartorn wrote: »
    Nope. This game is run by Muslim clerics. Not even so much as ankles being shown on female armor.

This is just funny..
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    More revealing armors for both genders would be nice.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't man. Put a breast in front of me right now and I will not run. Of course my reluctance to run in fear is void if the breast does not belong to a female.
  • Manami
    Manami
    ✭✭

What armor? I must see this!

I want some Hildegard Van Krone armor, that armor is sooooo sexy and doesn't show a lick of skin except her face.

Also I'd like to say to Zenemark, If you're so against cleavage armor (coughsjws) then why are we allowed to hide helmets?

Boom I Just broke any freaking reasoning for you to remove the little diversity you had in armors other than retextured sets.
    Edited by Manami on October 12, 2015 9:23PM
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a chainmail bra for sexy time is one thing, going into battle with the chance to die
    is something different. I am very happy that this game is not elder porm online.

Sexy armor with cleavage for all who wants them. The downside is all hits are critical.

I'd be all for that if they also made those armors you are so fond of (the ones that cover you head to toe) VERY restrictive in movement. Say half attack and movement speeds? Even when mounted? Sounds fair and balanced to me.

I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • Manami
    Manami
    ✭✭

Except exposed cleavage is hardly a easy spot to hit, anyone wearing heavy armor would likely have a shield or some way to protect it EASILY from any arrows. And if they were to actually get close enough to hit you there, what would be stopping them from stabbing you in the armpit or a joint or YOUR HEAD.

Until they force you to wear head to toe in steel or chainmail, cleavage windows shouldn't be a complaint.

Not wearing a helmet into battle in the medieval days was suicide.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    They don't man. Put a breast in front of me right now and I will not run. Of course my reluctance to run in fear is void if the breast does not belong to a female.

Moobs need love, too. Equal opportunity, ya know
    Edited by Cadbury on October 13, 2015 12:29AM
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Manami
    Manami
    ✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »

Moobs need love, too. Equal opportunity, ya know

Big Boss Boobs, yes

Boogie119 Boobs, No