Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Puncturing Sweep/Biting Jabs Currently Bugged. Please Fix!

• pkb16_ESO2
    pkb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    My main DMG skill doing 50% less against shields!
    PLZ Fix
  • chefyoshio
    biting jabs does not work in pvp AT ALL ... i been trying to spam biting jab for days and weeks now in pvp.. it does about zero damage in pvp.. seriously ps4 server.it doesnt even make sounds as if any hits are even conneting.. its like im hitting thin air on every single biting jabs. pve works fine but pvp broke
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pkb16_ESO2 wrote: »
    Lets make bets how long it takes till the defs take care of this Bug.
    As its a templar skill maybe 1 month, 6 month, 1 year? Never?

Templar skill means never, or by accident only.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jesus beam getting cancelled if u move sideways while attacking enemy player and/or caster npc still exists since the release of IC. I would say this jabs bug will be fixed mid 2016
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes yes templars need buffed along with DKs every one has been saying it for awhile and ZOS is "working" on it.

/plays cards

Any templars got any 4s ?
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    jesus beam getting cancelled if u move sideways while attacking enemy player and/or caster npc still exists since the release of IC. I would say this jabs bug will be fixed mid 2016

Really? I use Jesus beam all the time and haven't had an issue, I can still move whilst beaming someone to death.
  • pkb16_ESO2
    pkb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »

strange, cant confirm that either. The only thing that happens to me sometimes is that the beam is invisible. But thats more a prob for my enemy i guess.

Another thing im not sure it works correctly is Malubeth proc. It says in TT 30% more to Heal effects but it seems to be less.
    But maybe i am overseeing something.
  • Mulgorrah
    Mulgorrah
    ✭✭
    It is really a slap in the face for those who pay the $15 a month to not fix this. I think ZOS needs to rethink their subscription, because right now it doesn't seem worth it. They need WAY more crown store content and also loyalty rewards. Also, character changes and barber shop. I've enjoyed the game immensely and will continue to play it regardless, I am only pissed because I like the game so much. Would be nice if a Dev could respond and acknowledge that this is a known bug that is on the radar and a fix is being worked on.

Seriously, does anyone know how to important a ps4 video to PC/this forum?
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why you think it's bugged. I've been getting wrecked in pvp by Templars spamming puncturing sweeps/biting jabs. Templars are spamming and hitting at 5k a pop. In fact this is becoming the new meta. Jump in with toppling charge and spam puncturing sweeps for 4-5k a hit.rrinse and repeat. Im in PC maybe bugged in ps4?
    Edited by LegacyDM on October 13, 2015 12:50AM
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • twistedmonk
    twistedmonk
    ✭✭✭
    on the other forum, they were saying it does 0 damage against shields.
  • Mulgorrah
    Mulgorrah
    ✭✭
    The bug we're talking about is graphical in that the spear slips far to the right or left off target, and cancels out damage if it does so. When it aims right, it does hit and do damage.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »
    A Templar Issue? Many of the Bugs that were reported already on the PTS 1.6?

Oh wait, Templars right, ZOS doesnt care.

Seems like the bugged explode pet for sorcs. Or about anything that´s bugged and mainly a pvp issue. Just look at drinks in combination with CP/willows. Known bug since IC pts.
    If it´s gamebreaking for pve expect a fix.
    If it´s gamebreaking for pvp - well nobody pvps anyway so feck that we´ll pass it on to the next unpaid intern.

I think most skillchanges that were made in the past were due to PvP.
    But I guess PvE thinks stuff changes bc of PvP and vice versa xD.

In the end we all know ZOS has no clue what they are doing.
    I thought that Food/Drinks not being affected by other % increase stuff was "intended" ZOS never gave a statement if its working as intended or bugged?

It´s a known bug and they´re working on a fix but don´t have an eta yet.

Classic zos response.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50