Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Kagrenac's Hope - Is it still bugged?

kyleres32b14_ESO
kyleres32b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Many people have told me that the crafted set is bugged and glitched and causes the wearer to take increased damage frome some monsters. Is this still the case? Is the set still bugged? Is it bad enough that I would want to avoid crafting it for now? Is there a fix coming if it is still bugged? Finally, has there been a response from ZOS regarding the set being bugged? I am on Xbox One NA.
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to know this, as no one seems to have a definitive answer, and I'd rather not waste the v16 mats if it's going to be buggy for a while.

(PC/NA)
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on xbox one and I can craft this set

Gt: i3ig Gun
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • kyleres32b14_ESO
    kyleres32b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Apparently Sypher released a build for his Sorc in which he uses this set. Im not sure if it is only used for
  • kyleres32b14_ESO
    kyleres32b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have someone to craft it. Thanks though. I just don't know if I should spend that mats to make it. If it is really bugged then I won't bother.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    We've removed several posts from this thread and re-opened it. Please note, while it's perfectly fine to discuss sets like this, we don't allow trade or crafting requests on the forums.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • kyleres32b14_ESO
    kyleres32b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_AlanG Thank you for re-opening the thread. I did go ahead and get the set Kagrenac's Hope. Since using it, I have not personally noticed any dramatic changes to damage recieved. I will update the thread if I do notice anything and would thank others for doing the same.